Routemap

Hi

The existing routemap from Timboros is apparantely not updated anymore, so I decided to create my own. You can use it for your own airlines.

Through the entry page you can display the routenetwork of your airline. It is quite simple and self-explanatory I guess.

1. The first time you have to read-in your flightplan. Simply chose the world on the left hand side and then enter your airline-id. Press submit.

2. The flightplan is read from the airlinesim-server and stored locally.

3. As soon as this is completed, reload the page. Then select the world to the right and your airline. Press again submit

4. Depending on the size of your airline, the display takes a while.

The map centers on the airport with the most connections. With the selector on the top right, you can limit the routes to a single hub/airport. The back link on the left takes you back to the entry page.

The flightplan only has to be loaded once, after that it is stored locally.

Have fun with it and let me know how you like it.

1 Like

error

Microsoft VBScript runtime error ‘800a0005’

Invalid procedure call or argument: ‘InStr’

/AS/includes/functions.asp, line 118

Which page did you try? On what world/airline?

Looks like Devau is too slow and the page-read time’s out :(

I have to check, how I can set a longer timeout.

Air Bonsai was now also successfully imported…

It’s a big Flight Plan…

I had the same problem as nine7 except it said that it was in line 121. I used it for Meigs for my own airline, its ID is 2341

Edit: I tried again and it worked this time. Thank you.

It worked fine with me. Thanks.

oh damn, made it once more

ok works know, but it would be nice to see the destination IATA-Code

looks nice

May I know how do I find the enterprise ID? I tried looking on the info page but I couldn’t find any enterprise ID

It is in the web address, you’ll see :

(server).airlinesim.aero/app/info/enterprise/id/(id num)

(server) will be replaced with what ever gameworld you’re in.

(id num) will be replaced by you’re ID.

http://meigs.airline…rprise/id/2341/e.g.

Meaning my ID is 2341

Thanks Dario for the explanation. I have managed to load my the airline map :D

Better like this? I have the feeling, it is a bit crowded now and not so sleek anymore…

Just thought I’d say thank you for this and to point it out again to anyone who doesn’t know about it - I find it really useful for visualising my (and others’) network and planning new routes. I have it open all the time while I’m in AS world!

Thank you for taking the time to create it!

Thanks.

To more easily see which airports are within an 800km and 1500km radius I have included some circles around the selected hub.

Do you have any other suggestions to improve the map?

Thanks so much for creating this. What an awesome tool to be able to pick out routes that would be able to fit nicely in your network. It handles Liberty Airlines’ route map fine at the moment.

I wonder if there is a way to display how frequently the airline operates flights on a route. For example, a single daily or less might be a green line, two to five might be yellow, and more might be red…

Hi

Thanks for your comment. Yes I was thinking of that as well, actually ideally I would love to see the actual capacity of passengers on a specific route (by color, or thicker line). But the difficult part here is to get the data, especially since each aircraft type has different cabin configurations, etc.

I will see if I can parse the flight plan in more detail and at least get the number of flights and on how many days, but it makes things a lot more complicated.

neat =]

thank you

I’m bumping this so new airlines can use this as well.

All Credit should go to ‘Matth’ for this product.

Thanks for your effort. It looks great.

Only small problem is VIA flight is falsely marked twice, one with via one without via.

I’d like to thank you and congratulate you for this. Nice job!