Routemap

Hi Matth, did not know the map is made by you - thanks a lot for that really great tool.

Just curious, will it work with "Zeppelin", too?

If you want, then yes.

Would be great!

Hi Matth,

I was wondering why certain aircraft appear yellow in colour while the rest is black? E.g. B737-700ER.

By the way, thank you for creating this wonderful tool, makes planning for a new routes easier.

Planes in black are showing their real outline and size relative to others.

For the yellow planes I haven't created an outline yet, thus they don't appear in correct size/shape.

Planes in black are showing their real outline and size relative to others.

For the yellow planes I haven't created an outline yet, thus they don't appear in correct size/shape.

I'm wondering is it possible for you to extract from the airports list, whether they have night curfew and whether they allow transfer (and if so, the time required) like you do the passenger and cargo demand? It would be nice to have a graphical view of which airports have curfews and transfer limitations!

I don't have that information about the airports in my database.

No worries, thank you so much! I just assumed it would be easy to extract similarly.

No idea what additional work, effort, or costs were required to add another server to your wonderful tool, but my sincere appreciation and gratitude to you for doing so!

Hi Matth,

Thanks for all your work on the routemap tools!

I noticed that the tool to look for ā€œplaces to startā€/airport availability shows outdated/incorrect information.

Is this info only based on airlines who use the routemap tool? Or does it retrieve info from the AS gameworld itself? In the last case: How often is this data updated?

This is only based on the data imported on ASRouteMap. So if you want an accurate value for an airport, youā€™ll have to update all the airlines that fly to that airport.

Iā€™m not updating anything automatically, so all data is just as up to date as users have imported it from.

To further help players to find their perfect spot to start a new venture, I just introduced the new start page on my AS Route Map site. Hope this will help new players to also find places to start even on existing worlds. There are surprisingly many places with a decent amount of free slots in almost any existing game world.

And yet another update made it just before the year end. While I already started to create some statistics here in the forum (manually), I thought it would be cool to update this and made it more automatic.

The import of the data is still manual, but the graphs are done automatically now. Enjoy the interesting stuff and let me know if a graph is missing...

Wow, very impressiv!

Thanks once again, Matthias, for thisĀ  update within your "must-have" tool asroutemap :)

But one question: is there any chance, to get the correllation chart bigger?

That's a fantastic analysis tool! Thank You!

There is a new menu item on the route map. When you display an airline, you can have a look at a statistics page of that airline's manager. It is similar to the stats of a world, but specific to the player.

Dear Matth,

As a new player, your website has been incredibly useful helping me learn the game. I've gotten hours of interesting analysis out of it already. I just sent you a small gift of $5 (via paypal) and want to thank you for creating and maintaining this resource.

Thank you / danke schoen /Ā å””č©²

Dear Ralphs

Thank you very much for the donation and the kind words. I'm glad it helps. That's why I originally started this. Then I thought, it might be interesting also for others.

Dear Matth,

As a new player, your website has been incredibly useful helping me learn the game. I've gotten hours of interesting analysis out of it already. I just sent you a small gift of $5 (via paypal) and want to thank you for creating and maintaining this resource.

Thank you / danke schoen / å””č©²

Nice idea. $5 from me as well :)

Thank you very much