Routemap

Thanks Dude  :) 

Gatow is now also included and you should be able to add your airlines on that server too. Please check if there are any issue, as it is a new server.

Does anyone know why some airports are highlighted with bigger markers and have a number in brackets when you hover over the airport?

The size of the markers corresponds to the size of the airport in Airlinesim, but only for the airports where I have entered the size manually.

The number is also the size of the airport.

Oh, I thought it was something like that, just got confused as it was only few airports highlighted.

I tried it for the Stapleton world VTA and FCP and got the following response:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers

error '80040e14'

[MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.5.15]Unknown column 'VTA' in 'where clause'

/AS/includes/functions.asp, line 9

Did I do anything wrong?

VTA and FPA?? What exactly did you try?

What URL did you use?

This is brilliant! Thanks a million.

Still the same problem?

http://www.mtcom.ws/AS/index.asp

Reading flightplan

Flightplan read

9835 bytes read

Deleting existing data for airline VTA on World Stapleton

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers

error '80040e14'

[MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.5.15]Unknown column 'VTA' in 'where clause'

/AS/includes/functions.asp, line 9

Virtas

You have to enter the airline ID-number in the field, not the code. I have imported your airline and it worked perfectly.

You can select it now on the right hand side and then update anytime from within the map-view.

Great it works.  I have also added another Enterprise i have.  It also worked. I could not find the number anywhere but then realised it was in my browser address bar.  I used that and it worked fine.

Hey,

In which format would you need the airport size data? I am nearly done to write a small tool which would extract all in game airport name/iata/icao/rwy length/paxsize/cargosize data by parsing the HTML.... I would really love to see that data in your tool, as it would be much simpler to plan the new routes..

If you give it to me in a flat TXT file or in Excel-Format will be good, then I can upload it into my database.

All right, will write out in excel

Hey,

Just finished my fetcher script. I used Pearls server to fetch the data.

psssst ... you know that you should have asked for permission first ;)

psssst ... you know that you should have asked for permission first ;)

Okay... did not thought that info that is accessible as a webpage from the game needs extra permission. Anyways, I would then not put the list on the forum then.

What is the signficance of the bubbles at airports that contain alphabet letters("A," "B," etc.)?

The letters correspond to the size of the airport. A = 10, B = 9, etc.

Hey, any chance you'd add Aspern world?

^ this