Routemap

Quick bug report that I just noticed

2oAZPUr.png

In the image above (subset of Japan-Ryukyu Islands), which is labelled “Tokunoshima Airport” (IATA:TKN, Japan), clicking the map pin link takes you to Tottori Airport’s (IATA:TTJ, Japan) information page. I couldn’t figure out why I wasn’t providing service to a domestic and local airport, until I noticed the airport name.

I am having trouble deleting an airline of mine that no longer exists. I keep getting the following message

ASPtear error ‘800a01f4’

Server returned error information for request/includes/functions.asp, line 245

Airline-Los Pinguinos Aerolineas

Game World-Riem

Please add BWB (Barrow Island)

Quick bug report that I just noticed

In the image above (subset of Japan-Ryukyu Islands), which is labelled “Tokunoshima Airport” (IATA:TKN, Japan), clicking the map pin link takes you to Tottori Airport’s (IATA:TTJ, Japan) information page. I couldn’t figure out why I wasn’t providing service to a domestic and local airport, until I noticed the airport name.

Hi

Thanks for the bug report. I somehow can't reproduce this. On which game world are you having that problem? Croydon?

Tokunoshima Airport has the ID 1478 in Airlinesim, and that's what my airport database references to. TTJ has the ID 1458.

Please add BWB (Barrow Island)

Barrow Island is added. Thanks.

I am having trouble deleting an airline of mine that no longer exists. I keep getting the following message

ASPtear error ‘800a01f4’

Server returned error information for request/includes/functions.asp, line 245

Airline-Los Pinguinos Aerolineas

Game World-Riem

It seems you managed to delete it. It's no longer on my server.

Matth, Hi!

First Just awesome the route map before I knew it I would go country by country and right all the cities than test the route with aircraft perfomance, what I would Like to know is:

is there the possibility to get list like, from dfw all airports from 4 to 10 bars within 3000k(for a example) airports ( I know it's shown in the donut) and display a printable list ordinary list sorted by demand or something like it it would improove so much my strategy lol!

Congrats for the Routemap!

I guess that should be possible. I'll see if I find time to add that feature.

Matth, Hi!

First Just awesome the route map before I knew it I would go country by country and right all the cities than test the route with aircraft perfomance, what I would Like to know is:

is there the possibility to get list like, from dfw all airports from 4 to 10 bars within 3000k(for a example) airports ( I know it's shown in the donut) and display a printable list ordinary list sorted by demand or something like it it would improove so much my strategy lol!

I second this.  :)

Hi

Thanks for the bug report. I somehow can’t reproduce this. On which game world are you having that problem? Croydon?

Tokunoshima Airport has the ID 1478 in Airlinesim, and that’s what my airport database references to. TTJ has the ID 1458.

Yes, on Croydon’s view. Viewing “Sakura Air”'s routemap, it shows the tooltips for TKN and TTJ on top of each other, depending on where your mouse hovers. There are four different tooltips, “TKN” “TTJ” “TKN, Tokunoshima (3)” and “TTJ, Tottori (4)” all within the same point on the map. There is no pin at the actual location of Tottori’s airport. I’m searching all airports of size 1 and greater, using line width of 1.

Yes, on Croydon's view. Viewing "Sakura Air"'s routemap, it shows the tooltips for TKN and TTJ on top of each other, depending on where your mouse hovers. There are four different tooltips, "TKN" "TTJ" "TKN, Tokunoshima (3)" and "TTJ, Tottori (4)" all within the same point on the map. There is no pin at the actual location of Tottori's airport. I'm searching all airports of size 1 and greater, using line width of 1.

Yes, now I found the problem. The airport TTJ was with the wrong coordinates and also in the game is using the wrong ICAO code. I made a mail to AS to adjust the ICAO code and I have updated my database accordingly.

Thanks for that.

Matth, Hi!

Hi

I did like the idea and so I added another search form on the find page. You can define the 5 criteria Hub-Airport, distance from and to in km and the airport size from and to. You will get a list of all airports that fall in that range and size category.

Hope that helps.

Thanks matth for checking into the issue. But I have no idea how it finally got removed because I tried 3 times on different days to remove it and couldn’t.

Hi

I did like the idea and so I added another search form on the find page. You can define the 5 criteria Hub-Airport, distance from and to in km and the airport size from and to. You will get a list of all airports that fall in that range and size category.

Hope that helps.

Matth Thats Awesome Thank You so so so much!!!! now I'll have awesome sheets!!! congrat's and thank you again!!!

Man... Matth wat you did with those files is just a master piece!!!! congrats!!!

Indeed, that’s just perfect!

I can’t attach a screenshot this time, but Tokyo Chofu (IATA: N/A | ICAO: RJTF) has somehow migrated from its usual home in Tokyo to the site of Patrick Air Force Base (IATA: COF | ICAO: KCOF), just east of Orlando and due south of Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. It doesn’t have an IATA code, but AS uses COF, presumably because COF is a military base and not a commercial airport. It is really impressive that my DH1’s can fly from Japan to Florida. :slight_smile: (And is anybody else wondering why the US Air Force would have two bases within 20 minutes of each other?)

Hi Kenmuir

Thanks for the hint. I have updated the airports with the latest additions made in Quimby but this one must have somehow been wrongly linked. Should be fixed now.

Too bad your DH1's no longer break the long distance flight record... :P

After a long time, I finally found some time to do a little update on the RouteMap site.

The route map is now completely redone and should be much easier to navigate and allow for more flexibility. The following new features are available:

• You can select elements individually to be displayed or not. You can turn on or off the actual routemap, the plane's positions, the distance circles and the destinations. Also all AS airports can be turned on or off depending on their size (both for Pax and Cargo separately).
  • It is possible to also visualize your aircraft's position, and they even update every 30 seconds. Most aircraft types show their real shape and relative sizes. If your specific type is missing, please let me know and I can try to include it. If you have a graph with the shape (top view), then please post it here so I can easily integrate it.
  • You can display a second (or as many as you want) airline on top of your existing route map.
  • It is possible to define the colors for the routemap, one for your own pax routes, for cargo routes and a separate color for your additional airline routes
  • You can display the routes flown of a defined airport. This includes all flights known to my site.

Oh, and upon a request, I have also included a donate link in case you feel contributing something to my server costs.

Looking forward to your comments or suggestions.

I don't find the clapp-button here...

Amazing. Really great what you have done. Thank you very much!

I very much like the possibility to display 2 or more airlines at the same time. This is a great new feature.

I don't find the clapp-button here...

Amazing. Really great what you have done. Thank you very much!

I very much like the possibility to display 2 or more airlines at the same time. This is a great new feature.

Two airlines was always there, accessible form the ASRM main page.

On the new page, after you select the second/third/fourth airline there is no way to remove them, also the second/third/fourth airline should be displayed only on the hub selected by the main airline (if main airline has selected "all routes", then second/third/fourth airline should also have all routes, but if hub A (or B, or C) is selected for the main airline, then all the other selected (second/third/fourth) airlines should show only routes from Hub A/B/C)