[Stapleton] Error when getting loans

Hello,

I get the following error when I try to get a loan:

[font=Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]

HTTP Status 404 - No result defined for action de.airlinesim.web.actions.enterprise.EnterpriseLoanRepayAction and result input

type Status report

message No result defined for action de.airlinesim.web.actions.enterprise.EnterpriseLoanRepayAction and result input

description The requested resource (No result defined for action de.airlinesim.web.actions.enterprise.EnterpriseLoanRepayAction and result input) is not available.

Apache Tomcat/5.5

I searched for bugs in loans and I find that we can’t take a loan when we haven’t any properties, so I maid a little cargo terminal at OPO, and continue getting the error :confused: [/font]

Someone help-me please!

Hi,

the error you get is a software error, not a message from the bank… Press the "back" key and try to open the loan page again.

The bank will grant you a loan if you have a collateral. That could be planes, cabin seats, or the terminal you built. However, if you own 2 million worth of equipment, the bank will only give you a loan of one million or so.

Jan

Did you enter the loan amount without any decimal or thousand separator signs?

Jan and Sk, thanks for the reply!!! But now I understood why i’m getting the message errors! I tried to get the loan in the repayment, and I haven’t any loans to repay! Also, I haven’t the option of take a loan, because the lender don’t consider loan requests from my airline to be appropriate at this time… In this way i will gonna bankrupt, because in general the bookings of my flight almost never pass the 30%; I think I choose the wrong airport, the wrong fleet and the wrong destination to make a connectng-style airline… My HUB is Porto (OPO), it haven’t a good geographic position to make a HUB… So i need a loan to make a reorganization of my airline and change the HUB for somewhere like TLS…

Ps.: Can you understand my horrible english?

Hi,

your English is fine :slight_smile:

You start your airline with 10 million dollar. If you make a few mistakes and your airline is now worth 8 million, just delete it and make a fresh start… that way you can start again with 10 million :wink:

And if you want to create your hub in another country, you will have to delete your holding and create a new one anyway. If you only reset your holding, it will still be based in the same country and you might not have the right to transport passengers in your new hub.

Jan