Stock Market Manipulation

This iteration of Quimby seems to have some pretty weird stock market trading going on.

I've noticed in the past few weeks there seems to be holding companies set up just to support IPOs or maybe to allow a ROI for enterprises trying to make a quick turn on IPOs? Take a look at these screenshots:

12c9d98a9e.png

9971cec32e.png

42195c2b05.png

03b96995a2.png

9073c389b9.png

Now I'm not saying everyone in these screenshots are cheating, you can see in the last screenshot there's a transaction I did myself. But there seems to be quite a few holding companies and airlines set up explicitly for investment and then they quickly liquidate. This is a random cross section I did of airlines that are on the stock market and most of them have investments by some sort of defunct enterprise. AS Holding should not be the second biggest shareholder on the majority of airlines out there.

Have you reported this at support@airlinesim.aero? 

If you did not yet, you should send report as Banff suggested. And then please delete the pic as everybody can see now the names of airlines which you are pointing at.

I'm not saying the existing enterprises are cheating, rather just that the deleted holdings are fishy. I haven't sent Support a message because I didn't have any concrete evidence, just thought it was weird and wanted to point this out to see if anyone else has similar observations. But I'll link this post to support and see what they say.

I have noticed the same. I cant post a picture, but if you look up the stock of Janpan Eastern Airline (JPOGP) it happend agian.

I think it is unlikly that this happens to you at least four times.

I'm not saying the existing enterprises are cheating, rather just that the deleted holdings are fishy. I haven't sent Support a message because I didn't have any concrete evidence, just thought it was weird and wanted to point this out to see if anyone else has similar observations. But I'll link this post to support and see what they say.

You can't have any concrete evidence as you don't have background data, only AS Support has access to that. If you suspect cheating, report it and let Support have a look at it and collect such evidence if it exists. Posting it here won't do much good as we have no more info about it than you do.

I have sent support a message about a week ago. Haven't heard back. I assume they are now looking into it though.

There really is an obvious problem with manipulation on this server and there seems to be no action towards fixing it. Just look at the blatant cheating by RINBOW DRAGON AIR SHANGHAI with shares of ATLAM. That was 12-21 and they have not been deleted, making the game ridiculously ruined for that region. Is there really anything to investigate here?

Send your report to Support and don't use this forum to name any companies you are suspecting to cheat - that is unfair and will do nothing as Support will not read all threads. Either use the report button on the company's page or send an email to support.