Suggestion Regarding Transfer Flight Scheduling

I occasionally find myself in a situation where, after having scheduled a transfer flight and while waiting for it to finish, I realize that I will need to schedule another transfer to get the airplane to the correct airport for its first flight.

My suggestion is that we be able to schedule an additional transfer flight while the current flight is still in progress, instead of having to wait until it finishes. I do not mean to suggest that the plane be rerouted mid-flight, only that the next transfer flight could be scheduled--in advance--to start after the previous one ends. My concern is that there might be an instance where I will not be able to log in and schedule the new transfer in time for the plane to make it to the starting point for the first scheduled flight.

I realize that this is not a critical update; it seems that it would be relatively easy, though.

Schedule your plane for 3 days advance. Then wait till the first flight is displayed, then fly the plane to that destination. I understand what you mean but that works for me.

Schedule your plane for 3 days advance. Then wait till the first flight is displayed, then fly the plane to that destination. I understand what you mean but that works for me.

That is what I usually do. I just thought I would put the idea out there. Thanks, though!

Unless you've got a Cessna, took me 5 days to get that thing over to the pacificĀ 

Unless you've got a Cessna, took me 5 days to get that thing over to the pacific 

That was my main concern when making the suggestion: the amount of time it might take for a plane to make it over a long distance.

I just waited 2 days before scheduling began, $9'000 per week isn't a huge concern for me, but I can understand why this may be a problem for larger planes.