Updates of Malaysia Airlines MH370

... Europe is the region or community that emphasizes human rights...

Hmm... within our borders, it's not perfect but I agree with you. Outside our borders, it depends. Politicians make a lot of noise when Russia breaches human rights, but remain silent when Saudi Arabia or the US breach human rights.

Back to the real topic. I hope the plane will be found soon. Families deserve to know what happened to their beloved.

Jan

With many speculation worldwide, some may have said that the aircraft had crashed in the Indian Ocean or North Corridor lands; while some may have said the aircraft had safely landed at an unknown airport in Indian Ocean or North Corridor lands. But, one truth is that someone had altered the direction of the aircraft by changing the code in the computer system of the aircraft and this must be someone who is expert in the field or familiar with Boeing 777 operations. The last word from the cockpit was "Alright, good night." from co-pilot and this seems to be normal but there is some unusual which these words are not used by formal aviation expert. The aircraft once climbed up to 45,000 ft. and descended sharply to only 25,000 ft. which investigators believe that the cabin may have depressurized and cause dizziness among the passengers in the cabin. So, who was doing that? It's an unknown answer and mystery until the aircraft and black box has been found.

... The aircraft once climbed up to 45,000 ft. and descended sharply to only 25,000 ft. which investigators believe that the cabin may have depressurized and cause dizziness among the passengers in the cabin. So, who was doing that? It's an unknown answer and mystery until the aircraft and black box has been found.

It's astonishing for me that no expert thinks this could be misreadings from the instruments. Maybe the readings say the plane climbed that far and then sharply descended, but in fact the airplane stayed level all the time, and the instruments were failing.

Just my two cents.

Not sure if I should be happy in case the wreckage found near Australia is in fact MH370, since that would mean everyone on board is dead... :(

It's astonishing for me that no expert thinks this could be misreadings from the instruments. Maybe the readings say the plane climbed that far and then sharply descended, but in fact the airplane stayed level all the time, and the instruments were failing.

Just my two cents.

Not sure if I should be happy in case the wreckage found near Australia is in fact MH370, since that would mean everyone on board is dead... :(

So, the altitude of the aircraft is the data from either radar or satellite which means there is high reliability that the data is perceived.

The "debris" found in the imagery of Australian satellite seems to be the closest possible evidence of finding the aircraft. But, as for now, they have not found anything yet which means there is still little of hope for those on board.  :)

As of March 24, 2014 11PM (UTC +8), Malaysian Prime Minister held a press conference confirmed the aircraft ended up in Southern Indian Ocean, somewhere west of Perth, Australia. The last location of the aircraft in the ocean is confirmed to have no landing site which possibly means the aircraft might have crashed in Indian Ocean at the most remote area of the earth. The Prime Minister also regret the most sadness regarding MH370 which this is the most hard time for all affected especially families of those on board. A news conference will be held tomorrow morning by Malaysian Authority to further details about the flight.

A very interesting article about the possible location of MH370. The logic is stunningly simple yet convincing. Strange enough, that nobody had that idea before...

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/analysis-refining-the-mh370-search-408055/

You have to register to read the article, but registration is free.

or here without registering

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kDCNNH7rL-EJ:www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/analysis-refining-the-mh370-search-408055/&hl=en&gl=do&strip=1

Latest update : http://www.ibtimes.com/flight-mh370-update-new-search-plane-crash-debris-planned-wreckage-likely-overlooked-2409758