US-based airlines looking for English Speaking Alliance

Myself and a friend are looking for an alliance to join. We are based out of las vegas and kansas city. Both have all jet airlines and would love to have alliance mates to build a nice international network. Feel free to message me or Popsikle in game. 

Also a single or group of players who wish to start an alliance would be welcome. 

Join All Worldwide Unite, Aspern's second larget alliance.

We are English speaking and all of our members are active, we frequently contribute in our own forum and help new players learn the game, while providing an enjoyable experience for for more experienced (players like myself)

To join, simply search "All Worldwide Unite" and hand in an application, with a short statement on why you would like to join, the voting process takes roughly 1-3 days and once in-more information will be sent to you.

Iain Henry,

Director of All Worldwide Unite

"Above us, only sky"

QEW.png

Please, if you want to promote your alliance, do so with CORRECT information. You’re currently the #9 alliance on Aspern by passengers transported last week, and climbed to #7 this week.

We (Infinite Skies) are at #2, but with the most airports served in the world (most geographically spread alliance). Unfortunately, we’re not taking any more members from the US for the moment.

A bit feisty there... I still get Infinite Skies confused with Infinity Alliance, the name and logos are ever so similar. Just different members and different servers.

Exactly, mr "big shot" up there won't even let you in, I have briefed the other members on your arrival and they have both agreed that both airlines would be great additions and we'd be happy to take you in

One more thing, if Nesherius is still reading, I was referring to members in the alliance-In no way did I say anything about passengers transported

-and you would be 3rd

I was referring to members in the alliance-In no way did I say anything about passengers transported

-and you would be 3rd

By amount of members (not the best way to measure the size of an alliance), we’d still be number 2, just two members short of Earth Stand. You are #5, so still your statement above would be not true.

The only reason why we’re not accepting any more members from the US is because we already have the country covered, we do not want any competition between our members.

Heh.

"My Alliance is bigger than yours!"

"No it isn't!"

"Yes it is!"

"No!"

"YES!"

... really?

Heh.

“My Alliance is bigger than yours!”

“No it isn’t!”

“Yes it is!”

“No!”

“YES!”

… really?

Yes, it’s true it may sound like that, but it wasn’t my intention. It was just to point out for him to use correct data. But I see what you mean, my apologies for that.

Made me think of the arms race in the cold war ;)

Who cares if we are No.1 3 5 or even 25 we are stable and strong with GROWING AIRLINES. We plan to take over 10 bar airports. We have already took over some 9 Bars; Eg Newark and we are No.2 in IAH only to Earth Stand. In Singapore we are growing and in Reagan National, Buffalo, Amman, Reykjavic,Glasgow, Chonquing we are No.1. AWU is growing and is engulfing you by the day. 

All of our members have got at least 2 airplanes every 2 weeks and then it should be 4 planes every fortnight. 

Who cares if we are No.1 3 5 or even 25 we are stable and strong with GROWING AIRLINES. We plan to take over 10 bar airports. We have already took over some 9 Bars; Eg Newark and we are No.2 in IAH only to Earth Stand. In Singapore we are growing and in Reagan National, Buffalo, Amman, Reykjavic,Glasgow, Chonquing we are No.1. AWU is growing and is engulfing you by the day. 

All of our members have got at least 2 airplanes every 2 weeks and then it should be 4 planes every fortnight. 

How have you "taken over" EWR when more than 50% of slots remain?

The No.1 airline is in our alliance and is continusly growing, So we have stable No.1 airlines in EWR DUC GLA BOM(No.1Alliance) BUF GIG and so on.

Our rivals our miniscule 

The No.1 airline is in our alliance and is continusly growing, So we have stable No.1 airlines in EWR DUC GLA BOM(No.1Alliance) BUF GIG and so on.

Our rivals our miniscule 

All Worldwide Unite is stable No. 1 in GIG? Looks like very stable no. 2 to me. And since I'm expanding twice as fast as Light Sky Linhas Aereas I think you'll stay no. 2 for some time...

1 Companhia Aerea Brasileira 29,95%  

2 Light Sky Linhas Aereas 15,21%  

Check the alliance statistic.

I need so much popcorn for all these hot debates going on  on this forum... but good luck with your two new members, i will be glad to give them a good salute full of quality to las vegas and Kansas... 

Oh, and as nesherius already say'd, we are no 2! :P

I need so much popcorn for all these hot debates going on  on this forum... but good luck with your two new members, i will be glad to give them a good salute full of quality to las vegas and Kansas... 

Oh, and as nesherius already say'd, we are no 2! :P

Hehe congratulations to be number two  :)