When are we getting the 787?

The plane is in service in the real world now by several airlines. When are we going to get it here in our game?

explain several

I wonder about the "several" as well.

OK, to make you happy, there are 6 aircraft in service with 2 airlines and more to follow in the coming year.

Now back to the actual question in my post. When will we be getting them here in our game. The aircraft IS in service.

you should use the search function before asking questions.

In fact there are not two airlines with the 787 in service, yet. ;)

Hi,

Regardless of how many airlines are currently operating the 787 on scheduled services, this aircraft should be implemented as soon as possible. However, we are still evaluating aircraft and performance data and we are currently working on a new performance system.

Please also read this relating article for more information: http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/1594-new-aircraft-types-better-performance-more-dynamics/

Well JAL get their first 787 tomorrow, but then there are so many potential arguments as to what exactly defines an operating carrier. Suffice to say don’t hold your breath, and I don’t mean that in a negative way, We’re all aware of the new performance system being developed and I for one would rather have a good product delivered in a few months time then rush the team into delivering something that will require constant updates.

tomorrow

Now the question is when will it be available on the other servers.

If the new airplanes are working satisfactorily on this server, they will come to the other servers. We want to exclude that the new airplanes cause errors in the balancing.

Thanks for the info, so I take its about a week or so to gather and process the info.

Maybe 2 or 3 or 4 weeks - we also have to implement a solution to adjust changed aircraft data (like CRJ-100) on existing flights too.

Instead of the old solution of just replacing the flight in the plane schedule like before?