Whose buying all the planes.....

One CRJ?! You're the luckiest man alive :D

i don't see the problem.  We all have the change to buy or lease aircrafts in this game. 

When you buy aircrafts in this game you can lease more money from the bank.  You will grow faster than others.

In the real world the same story more money bigger fleets or aircrafts....

I'm sorry, marc. Did you read this thread? Of course everyone have the chance to buy or lease aircrafts ... if he have enough money to buy or lease new planes. But that's not the problem.

But btw ... why do ýou have two holdings in China? You know, that they mustn't cooparate. It will be interesting to see which of both companies will die to save the slots for the other ;)

Marc - this thread was created as a sarcastic joke around the one of the main hardships of this server, which is the 2nd hand market. Not once did anyone here say it was unfair or unjust - it is what it is. 

I played in Ellinikon for 3 years. Even when China and Canada were not open getting used aircraft was extremely difficult. I wanted to lease out cheaper aircraft to alliance partners (mostly older A320s) and it almost always used to result in airlines outbidding each other and pushing the rate high sometimes equal to brand new plane.

It is indeed very hard fpr a new airline to get old planes, since there are almost none on Ellinikon. My airline is several months old, earns money, but expansion ist a real problem due to the lack aircraft....

I agree the second hand market is very cut throat with some airframes being bought for several times their true worth. It is however possible to expand at a reasonable rate using new airframes that give you a better ORS rating. You do however need to focus on the costs of operating your overall fleet.

I had a quick look at your fleet and you are operating far to many different aircraft types with different maintenance categories which is going to effect your overall profit margins. If you reduce the number of aircraft types that you operate your maintenance costs will reduce significantly giving you higher profits and more funds to obtain newer aircraft.

What i hate about it is just that those old planes are always owned by huge airlines which swim in money,earn more than they could spent and could easily afford any newer plane.

i agree with the above. 

Some players just holding planes just to block other players use them?!!?

The fanny on this issue is that those “others” sometimes are interlining partners!

So I cannot see why to block the grow of a partner?

Long time ago i acquire a company from one of my competitors (he left game) and I find out dozens of aircraft I could fly standing stored without schedules.

I don’ t know how hard can be a fee for every lets say 24h in storage.

At lease fly those not just hold them with just paying the weekly rental.

By the way since my financial getting better I am replacing every pax aircraft with age over 10 years so you will find on the market many 737 classics and 737NGs.

Elliott

Its been a fair bit better recently. Ive managed to pick up about 10 A319/20s for less than 150k p/w lease in the past month. Slowing down now due to Agex