Yeager Scheduling Taking Forever

Am I the only one having issues with scheduling on Yeager? Every time I go to change departure times or do anything while scheduling other than creating a new flight number, the system takes a minute plus to respond to my request. Everything else seems to be responding quite quickly but the scheduling system seems very laggy.

Is it as slow when you change the times under the scheduling page instead of the flight planning page?

I experienced the same some time ago on other worlds, although there was never a solution to it found. But it might help to further pinpoint the problem.

Is it as slow when you change the times under the scheduling page instead of the flight planning page?

I experienced the same some time ago on other worlds, although there was never a solution to it found. But it might help to further pinpoint the problem.

Quite quicker on the flight scheduling page. I didn’t think to try that earlier. It is something about the way the page is being rendered though. On the flight planning side, I can “speed” it up by clicking on the edit button, waiting a few seconds and then clicking on either the existing or new flight number links, that forces the page to reload. Likewise, once you’ve got a flight open, you can complete multiple actions while waiting for the screen to render. For instance, I can change the departure offset on multiple days (giving it a second to calculate the actual values before moving onto the next) and then hit apply changes and it all goes through. Its something to do with the rendering of the actual check marks or Xs as the data is clearly being calculated in a timely manner, its just the front end rendering that appears to make it take forever.