17 planes - new world

There is an airline on the new server that already has 17 planes, 12 SSJ100, 4 TU-204 and 1 A220-100 - not calling them a cheater, but how are they doing it, when the next highest ive seen is 7 or 8? 

Here we go again…

It’s all about strategy. If he gets like 70% profit margin it can be possible.

That is max 30mil worth of planes, easy with the right strategy

There are others with less but more expensive planes on the new world that appear to have around the same amount of capital. So it’s nothing out of the ordinary.

If you look at the airline in question more carefully he just has a good strategy flying only medium ranged distances thus maximizing his airborne time (this money making time). And apparently found the right balance between seat type and ticket price. So well done to him!

Are we seriously going to have this conversation every time a new world begins?  <_<

Seems to be the case…

I’m considering a Sticky Thread for this purpose only. (/JK)

Yes it is possible.

This airline in question has 20C 35Y seat in superjets and already has another 2 delivered today. They are not even 200% prices on some routes.

Im just jealous lol

Why not just take notes / adapt your strategy. It’s fairly easy to do the research and would look like you’ve done most of it already

Being jealous is not the right thing.

Learn from the strategy and next time, you may be able to have more planes… :slight_smile:

I am thinking of this crazy idea of not doing any maintenance for first few days. Make tight schedule and only plan one large mt window on 7th day. That should produce 15% more money for first 5 days of every plane, allowing for faster start. Didn't try it though.

For what its worth I see my competitors doing much better than I, even at times it would seem impossible to out do me.  However I look at what they are doing from configuration, pricing etc....and try to implement the same "best practices".  I see some have variation to this and the same rules wont apply.  Some airports that I would fly into I may be better with a different seating configuration than the standard.

After playing seriously since starting in May of this last year I have learned quite a bit, and my last huge learning curve just hit me a few weeks ago....

Never stop learning ;)

It’s always possible.

Why not just take notes / adapt your strategy. It’s fairly easy to do the research and would look like you’ve done most of it already

I  feel that for the basis of settling this the airline should tell us the strategy used in depth. This would only be for the purpose of settling this and not for me to try to use  :D