4 Months duration public Game World

What about a shorter GM 3 times a year?

A$50.000.000 starting capital per holding, no used aircraft, double slots.

I noticed that most of players begin to deactivate their accounts after 4-5 months in average in each GM, a short duration GM with increased capital can have a potential to attract a larger audience (maybe more than 1000 players per server like the old times).

In my point of view the best times of each GM are in the first few weeks, when players are more active and you see a lot of interaction, but the game only starts to become interesting after the fleet is a little larger, with more than 20 aicrafts you start making a good connectivity, So if a GM can mix these components it would be great.

If a GM with 70 players costs the same to run the ORS system as a GM with 500 players so it would be logical to Airlinesim focus in reducing the number of deactivated accounts per server and maintaining a good rate of accounts active until the end of each GM this will obviously increase the profitability for the developers, of course it would only be one server initially and if the model surpassed the current model it could increase to 2 or 3 servers running simultaneously in this short duration format.

I am sure that there is unmet demand for this type of game and not all players can afford to pay to join private servers.

2 Likes

Hey Artur, thanks for your suggestions regarding new game worlds! You’re right, a shorter server duration with higher starting capital and slots does sound like an interesting model - I’ll make a note of that and see if this can be implemented :slight_smile: