6.2 top menu does not scroll down on PC

I was just made aware by a player that the menu that allows you to select enterprise does not scroll down on PC, so if you have many enterprises there is no way to switch to those on the bottom of the list. This is on PC and is similar to the problem I described for Galaxy S4. Apparently the only way to change your enterprise in such case is to go to messages and switch through there.

But also you cannot create a new enterprise, because the link that allows you to do so is even farther on the bottom.

I will test this myself later today.

The same problem is already listed and will be addressed: http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/8054-ende-airlinesim-62-early-feedback-and-status/

In the meantime, you can deactivate the fixed navigation bar as a workaround.

I see this referred as navigation problems on mobile devices, the case is on PC. But I will test the problem and your proposed workaround.

I tested this on a cell phone to disable the static top menu and this makes my mobile navigation much neater, with more screen real estate. I will see how this works on PC.

Any news here ? Problem still exists…

I guess we can assume this Issues just somehow got lost back then…

So thanks for bringing it up again, I’ll put it back on our list and hopefully we can do something about it with one of the upcoming patches.

1 Like

Some feedback on this: We discussed the issue, but it seems unlikely that it’s an easy fix - those menus just aren’t meant to be scroll-able.
We’ll be looking into alternatives eventually, but it’s not super high on our priority list for now (so don’t expect the next patch(es) to cover it already, but we’ll keep it in mind).