600k for one Aircraft Pilot training??

I just used the assign pilots  button for one Aircraft and was charged 643K AS for only 16 crew. This must be a bug!!!

AS$ 40k per pilot sounds quite reasonable to me.

Normally it's 5 to 8 times salary not 18 to 25 times!!

Try to train 1 pilot and see how much it costs

It was the train pilots button below the aicraft in the fleet view. There is no way to train just one pilot from new that is the equivalent to the assign pilots button I've retrained other pilots at times to keep the cost down and there are not even remotely close to that. maybe only 100k tops per aircraft, not 640K for one

There is a way to train pilot, just to go to crew management and instead of "hire" select "train". I just trained one single 737 pilot on Dev and it cost me 9800 AS$, then trained 7 and it cost AS$68,600 and after that a whole 737 load of 8 pilots (via pilot assignment) cost me AS$78,400 for training. I see no bug. Dev code is used on Quimby so this should be the cost on Quimby as well. Train one pilot and see how much it costs you.

Do it as shown on the picture below.

30v21zc.jpg

Ok.I just did the method you mentioned to train 1 pilot and it was 9k. Therefore 16 should have only been 144k not the 634K i was charged by the assign pilot button I selected below the one aircraft.  

Well, I can only suggest you take a screenshot of your bank account (do it ASAP before it runs out of 24 hours) and send ticket to support@airlinesim.aero

Wow, you have 800mio already?

First, I thought it was Quimby.

Then I realize it is not.

Which server use the same interface like Quimby currently?

(I thought we were testing right now)

Or is it just a sample or development test?

Hmmm

Wow, you have 800mio already?

First, I thought it was Quimby.

Then I realize it is not.

Which server use the same interface like Quimby currently?

(I thought we were testing right now)

Or is it just a sample or development test?

Hmmm

As he said, it’s the development server which is the internal world for testing.

Usually I would have thought that posting Dev-screens on the public forums is a no-go, but since Quimby is running the same UI now…

Usually I would have thought that posting Dev-screens on the public forums is a no-go, but since Quimby is running the same UI now...

I do not have account on Quimby and I stopped creating "short-lived accounts" on other servers for other players' sake (helping them, checking things out such as ORS etc) ever since I accidentally deactivated a gameworld with a big airline of mine by accident, instead of decativating a gameworld with such short-lived account. As you correctly pointed out, both Dev and Quimby have the same NUI, so I posted a screenshot from there... as the syaing goes, picture is worth a thousand words and I reconfirmed that during the Dev discussion. So much easier to express yourself with clarity (and also that the recipient of information understands with clarity) when using a picture, especially if we are talking about a subject that still might be slightly confusing, such as the new user interface.

I just used the assign pilots  button for one Aircraft and was charged 643K AS for only 16 crew. This must be a bug!!!

Well how may aircraft did you assign crew to and what type of aircraft? You maybe did by accident mark all aircraft in your fleet and trained hundredths of pilots. Go to pilot management and look.

Christian