787 Dreamliner in Berlin

here are some shots from me :) no edit just uploaded ;)

low fly by:

DSC01959.JPG

Landing:

DSC01965.JPG

I guess the main benefit is fuel right?

Interesting to read recently about Airbus vs Boeing and that it is starting to look like Airbus are now being quoted as the leader in aircraft manufacture.

Thank you for sharing those great pics!

Nice pics… but the 787 has now become boeing’s shame… close to 100 orders have been cancelled/changed due to delivery delays… project is over budget by several billions and they still cannot confirm a delivery date. There is good reason why Airbus is coming up on top now, airlines are sort of losing hope and faith in Boeing who now comes across as almost a poorly managed company who fail to get their act together. Airbus on the other hand did great with the 380, they faced a lot of problems but eventually they fixed everything came though strong, something that Boeing used to do in the past…

Boeing need to solve their problems fast, because the A350 is still waiting in the row to catch’em. :P

greets,

zykez

Nice pics.... but the 787 has now become boeing's shame.. close to 100 orders have been cancelled/changed due to delivery delays... project is over budget by several billions and they still cannot confirm a delivery date. There is good reason why Airbus is coming up on top now, airlines are sort of losing hope and faith in Boeing who now comes across as almost a poorly managed company who fail to get their act together. Airbus on the other hand did great with the 380, they faced a lot of problems but eventually they fixed everything came though strong, something that Boeing used to do in the past....

You make it incredibly obvious how bias your opinion is. It illuminates the flaws in the argument. I don’t even want to waste the time refuting your claim.

You make it incredibly obvious how bias your opinion is. It illuminates the flaws in the argument. I don't even want to waste the time refuting your claim.

Then don't reply like this to a post that's almost two years old. No pointless A vs. B battles here, please.

i get you North_Star 

airbus is far far from been a leader in commercial aviation and A350 is no game changer 

Boeing still provide a better  product