A doubt regarding Bombardier CSeries

CS100 is expected to be introduced next year and I'm really looking forward for it due to a very particular reason: SDU airport (runway lenght: 1,323 meters).

As it was released by Bombardier, CSeries will have an “urban operation” version designed for specific airports with short runways, such as LCY and SDU. It won’t be a specific modification, it’s a catalog version. I wonder if AS will consider this version in the game. Will you?

In real life, SDU is a busy airport attended by A319, B737-800 and E195, but in the game this is not possible due to limited configurations in the aircrafts. I’d love a feature in the game where I could pay more to config my aircraft for short runways, if possible. Since it’s not in the plan, I think CS100 “urban operations” will be the right choice for SDU (right now, I use some Avro Regional Jets, since they have good specs for this airport).

The Boeing 737-800s of GOL operating in/out SDU are fitted with the Short Field Performance (SFP) Package (see here) which is also a catalogue option. Standard 737-800s could not operating at SDU with a proper payload as well.

This may be addressed with the planned new Performance System.

Well, I made a mistake. This thread should be in the the General section, not here.

Ronaldo, it would be good to have SFP in the new Performance System. I’d really appreciate it. As far as I know, JAL and ANA also use B737-800 SFP.

A bit off-topic, but ok. Will this new Performance System have the option to choose engines from different manufacturers?

Will this new Performance System have the option to choose engines from different manufacturers?

I'd actually like to know what it is? Heard of it a lot of times but I could never find anything about it.....does anyone know?

I'd actually like to know what it is? Heard of it a lot of times but I could never find anything about it.....does anyone know?

Here you go

http://d05.unrestrict.li/dl/1c192a795d73e/Short-Field-Performance-SFP-737-8.pdf

Ronaldo, it would be good to have SFP in the new Performance System. I'd really appreciate it. As far as I know, JAL and ANA also use B737-800 SFP.

A bit off-topic, but ok. Will this new Performance System have the option to choose engines from different manufacturers?

I have inquired about SFP several times... hopefully we will get it one day.

I even suggested offering it as an additional "version" that could be ordered from manufacturer in AS as a new aircraft (similar to the Airbus enhanced version now) but was told that it would only come out with AS upgrade after performance system is implemented.

uhm.... I was quoting the mentioned performance system.