A321neo..when?

But rly? I'm reading only delay, delay, and even more delay. Wondering when will airbus finally deliver it...

I didn't know about a new delay. The only delays I am aware of are the tail strike incident and the problems with the PW engine. The CFM version was certified in December and the PW version was earlier this month. There is a sheer plan thanks to Pleurotides. As I previously said this will be the most efficient plane per passenger in the game. Personally I will get at least 300 of them. 

I don't suppose the in-game version's specs will be posted before the release?  I'm rather interested in seeing how it compares to the 737-900ER HGW variants that I currently operate.

... Well the data is more or less finished in AS (...) so we are waiting for Airbus...

"We" are waiting for some opinions to finalize the setup for AS.

So instead of being chatty on the forums about internals, how about giving your opinion in the respective thread?

deleted

As I previously said this will be the most efficient plane per passenger in the game.

And how do you know this?  I would hope the AS team is not giving out information on a plane's future performance only to a selected few.

It’s not that difficult to assume. The A321neo is a winner in real world, so why should it not be one in this game?

It's not that difficult to assume. The A321neo is a winner in real world, so why should it not be one in this game?

I don't think anyone is doubting it will be a good aircraft.  When one makes a definite statement like; "it will be the most efficient plane per passenger in the game" screams like there is some inside knowledge.  

That being said, an aircraft being a winner in the real world has been no guarantee of being a winner in this game.

And how do you know this?  I would hope the AS team is not giving out information on a plane's future performance only to a selected few.

Getting off topic and I dont want to start a fight. But how do you know who is team when only simulogics employees and moderators actually have public ranks?

In game aircraft data as gotten a lot more consisted over the last year since Math has heavily taken on the role of looking through all that data and doing major work with most aircraft.  

I'm seeing a first commercial flight date of 31 May 2017 from boardingarea.com and airlinegeeks.com.  However, both blog entries are from February.  Has there been any change?

I havent either heard anything different lets hope for the 31st I am in massive need of 500 of them (changed from 300).