About new function Flight Connecting Timetable

My suggestion is that built a new function (Company Flight Timetable). It means that the game provide a new chart or timetable which include company flight information. It is very important for the player to mange their connecting flight. And I think it could solve this problem easily. This table need to have time and flight information in their hub airport. Below is an example.As you see this chart could help player to compare their flight which arrive or departure from the hub airport. And they could use this chart to mange their connecting flight to make sure that flights are more efficient.

Tab flight planning gives you these informations more or less. You can easily see which flights can be connecting flights.

But there are many disadvantages.
1.we can only view the transfer of a single route at a time, there is no way to carry out general control.
2. it is difficult to integrate airport data, arrange their own flights, and transfer from members of the alliance.
3. when the number of flights is large, it is difficult to control all flights, which will lead to poor flight connectivity.

You can already do this on the scheduling tab - but I agree it can be made clear, it would be nice to see the potential connecting flights when making the schedule in the flight planner of an aircraft.

2 Likes

https://www.asroutemap.info/fct.asp?W=Ellinikon&C=80118&H=HEL

That’s what I could do on the short term. It could still be a bit nicer formatted, but I guess it does the trick. Simply replace the parameters with the values from your airline and you should get the timetable.

1 Like

thank you for your feedback,so how about add this time time into game,it could help more people to control their connection flight easily.

I’m not a developer of the game. But you can use it on my site (AS RouteMap).

ok,i will. In fact,I’ve been sent e-meil to developer. And they want me to take advices from other players. So I need collect players advices.