About the data of this game

As I said before, the data is the core of the game. True and constantly update data to make the game more play value. However, game data update is very slow, often to say many times to update, and will only update part, such as data update only plane, and seldom update the data in the airport, the plane data is important, the airport data is also important, because the airport data = market capacity, this is the core of the development of airlines, do not update the data in the airport not favorable to the development of airlines. For example,PEK in 5 minutes only have 10 slots but in KUL there are 12 , KUL is much more busy than PEK? Although it's not reasonable, in MNL passenger flow 8 demand, in 5 minutes only have 6 slots, however, many small airports have only 1 runway every 5 minutes has 4 to 5, but MNL have 2 runways and passenger flow is 8 demand ,so it's not science. In addition, update the data in the airport is very slow, many new airports and the airports are rebuilt ,the new data has not been increased, and the email said several times .Finally is that routes market capacity in change, some markets are falling, some on the increase and the increased market has opened many new routes ,but the data model of the game is very old, most of the markets are  focused on the HUB.Reality is more and more the hub of the point-to-point direct route, the tourist resorts in many countries, such as HKT, DPS, CJU, BKI, KLO, a number of other secondary cities in the developing countries also have direct flights non-stop around the world, especially  in China,others CEB , CNX ,These cities have direct flights in a few area . There is also a problem, many airports have canceled a curfew, such as CTS  ,NRT and soon on, but the game still has .The game market capacity data will be updated frequently have more fair and more valuable. 
this game have  born 9 years, for a long time, but have no big progress, if there is a new game, the game will be abandoned. 
  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The server of this game is very rubbish

FOUND A MISTAKE?

There are thousands of airports and hundreds of countries in AirlineSim. Consequently, data are bound to be wrong sometimes. In case you came across any mistake - like wrong values, missing airports or naming errors - please send your findings, your sources and a detailed description of the issue to support@airlinesim.aero

If you have data for:

New Runways opened

New airports opened

Curfews abandoned

Etc.

Please send them to support.

About slots (slot count per 5 minutes):

The slots are calculated in a somewhat complicated ways, taking into consideration airport layout, runway layout, taxiway layout, runway exists etc.

The fact that an airport has 1 runway and X slots does not mean that airport with 2 runways must have 2*X slots.

All depends on if in real life the airport and runway and taxiway layout allows double the movements.

Now, if you can provide proof, email it to support, for example with Google Maps picture showing layouts of two airports that are very close or identical and they both have different slots. Support will review it and if they deem necessary, slots will be adjusted by a patch.

I know that I did this once and several airports were updated.

These comments are very good. Please accept our opinions.

We the players provide valuable opinions. Though it may seem that not much is done, please be sure that AS is listening. It’s just that the things are not done overnight.

... this game have  born 9 years, for a long time, but have no big progress...

Hi,

perhaps there have been no big improvements since you started playing, but I started playing in 2010 and I have seen a constant stream of improvements.

George has already explained that two runways does not mean you get twice the number of slots. Just imagine double slots on an airport with two crossing runways...

Jan

Troll.  :lol:

I think this game has changed a lot over the time. i have played the game for more two yrs, and it improved quite a lot. Also, AS is a long term game, if you frequently change GUI and settings, old players will become crazy. Be patient  :)

I don't think Narita cancelled the night ban. They just extend the time to midnight (if they cancel the night ban, people living in the airport will definitely against it).  New Chitose is always confusing: the airport always has the ability to operate 24 hrs, but they don't have flights late at night in real life. 

Geroge explains most of the issues you addressed, especially on slots problem. I'm not sure about the slot capacity and night ban changes, but don't expect a 'transfer impossible' airport upgrading to a 'transfer possible' airport. I already asked the team about that.

BTW, defining the server 'rubbish' might be a little bit too hard. it had problems several times, but not that bad  ;)

I don't think Narita cancelled the night ban. They just extend the time to midnight (if they cancel the night ban, people living in the airport will definitely against it).  New Chitose is always confusing: the airport always has the ability to operate 24 hrs, but they don't have flights late at night in real life. 

Flightstats.com says that there are no flights leaving Narita during the night (00:00-06:05).

Flightstats.com says that there are no flights leaving Narita during the night (00:00-06:05).

Yes, they don't. What i was saying is the night ban used to start at 2300, now it's at 2400 (midnight), one hour later. I read that from an article, even though i'm not sure how accurate it is (in my memory Narita always have night ban from 2400 to 600)

this game have  born 9 years, for a long time, but have no big progress

<span>888</span>

Member Since 25.02.2016

4298430997_790bbf5a01.jpg

Troll.  :lol:

4298430997_790bbf5a01.jpg

Yep.

FOUND A MISTAKE?

There are thousands of airports and hundreds of countries in AirlineSim. Consequently, data are bound to be wrong sometimes. In case you came across any mistake - like wrong values, missing airports or naming errors - please send your findings, your sources and a detailed description of the issue to support@airlinesim.aero

If you have data for:

New Runways opened

New airports opened

Curfews abandoned

Etc.

Please send them to support.

About slots (slot count per 5 minutes):

The slots are calculated in a somewhat complicated ways, taking into consideration airport layout, runway layout, taxiway layout, runway exists etc.

The fact that an airport has 1 runway and X slots does not mean that airport with 2 runways must have 2*X slots.

All depends on if in real life the airport and runway and taxiway layout allows double the movements.

Now, if you can provide proof, email it to support, for example with Google Maps picture showing layouts of two airports that are very close or identical and they both have different slots. Support will review it and if they deem necessary, slots will be adjusted by a patch.

I know that I did this once and several airports were updated.

no effect

Hi,

perhaps there have been no big improvements since you started playing, but I started playing in 2010 and I have seen a constant stream of improvements.

George has already explained that two runways does not mean you get twice the number of slots. Just imagine double slots on an airport with two crossing runways...

Jan

The capital of a country, passenger flow demand, every 5 minutes only 1 more than a small airport

to see flightradar24

The capital of a country, passenger flow demand, every 5 minutes only 1 more than a small airport

Capital doesn't mean it's airport is larger or more advanced. AS is using airport's data, not city's.

to see flightradar24

No matter what you see, it's not right. It's NOT legal to land at Narita between 2400 to 600

There are also some problems, the demand of many airports flow(include passenger and cargo )are so big gap in business ,for example a airport flow demand 2 , but in  business  the real flow stronger than 4 demand airport, that's a joke.

in reality,Azerbajian ilk Airways has servial 744F and 748F, the HUB is in GYD,the GYD cargo flew only 1 demand? In addition example CRK.

There are also some problems, the demand of many airports flow(include passenger and cargo )are so big gap in business ,for example a airport flow demand 2 , but in  business  the real flow stronger than 4 demand airport, that's a joke.

i don't quite understand what you are saying. If you believe an airport in AS has much less demand than that in the real life, report it.

in reality,Azerbajian ilk Airways has servial 744F and 748F, the HUB is in GYD,the GYD cargo flew only 1 demand? In addition example CRK.

check their website for regular flight schedule: http://www.silkwayairlines.com/index.php/en/flight-operations/flight-schedules They are not using their 747s in Baku at all. Remember cargo flights have no traffic right problems, so they can fly their 747s in other countries. Also, there are charters in the real life. AS doesn't have charters. My best guess for Silkway 747s is they are used for special cargo or charter flights only. Reading the fleet list of an airline won't tell you anything about the airport condition or demand in its home country, especially cargo airlines. Some airlines even have aircraft not flying. 

@888

If you have such precise knowledge of data regarding passenger flows, cargo volumes, airport capacities, etc., we would be more than happy to get those data in systematic form so we can use that information to improve the game.

If you just rant here that everything is bad, then we can't really work on improving things.

Yes, they don't. What i was saying is the night ban used to start at 2300, now it's at 2400 (midnight), one hour later. I read that from an article, even though i'm not sure how accurate it is (in my memory Narita always have night ban from 2400 to 600)

http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/view/narita-airport-operating-hours-to-be-extended-until-midnight

Yes. That's the article i read before. But i think i saw flights after 2300 before 2013, so i'm not sure how accurate the source was