Adding ATR 72-600F?

Is there any plan to add ATR 72-600F (soon)? It should have added service at ASL Airlines for FedEx:

1 Like

And while we’re at it, the upcoming ATR 42-600S, which can operate with 800m runways, could be a great option to fill the current gap between the STOL capable, but small 19-seat aircraft class and the current turboprop offerings. I’ve got quite a few routes in my mind which would profit massively from this addition.

1 Like

Very nice, but the model seems to be delayed until 2024.

Hey, good ideas, I’ll see if we can get them added!

2 Likes

Wait for the ATR42-600s.
We have since 2020 this on waiting list

1 Like

Boeing 737-800BCF…

1 Like

As far as I know, conversational aircraft will not be included in AS, no?

Thanks for the additions, I’ll have a look at them!

Manual conversions not yet, however adding converted freighters as aircraft types is possible :slight_smile:

Yes, i believe there is no need to make a complex section with aircraft conversions (own conversion by players).
Maybe the interested player sell the pax ac to AS and AS return it (converted) as ac type on the market on private sale to the original customer.
In the future the ac will be handled as all other ac on the market.

Or just buy it directly converted from the manufacturer. I have no doubt at all that Boeing will sell a brand new BCF if someone wants it. Sure, it might be expensive but it’s certainly possible.

2 Likes

Good points - we’ll try to look into the topic!

That’s the model I’d support if P2F tool is completely buried in the short term

Anything that requires any kind of major work has probably been buried for a long time. There hasn’t been any major update for at least 5 years.

Edit: Almost 7 years since 6.3 launched. Everything since then has only been tweaks. No real new feature.

And the Q400 freighter would be nice: https://dehavilland.com/assets/media/pdf/cargo-solutions-120221.pdf

2 Likes

The DHC Dash 8-400CC exists in AS. But did not convince me compared to the ATR.

Nah, not the Combi, the QC or PF/F-LCD.

The Combi won’t work anyway - constantly installing and removing seats is too expensive due to depreciation. As far as I know, the flexible Combi is not possible, only a hard distribution between PAX and cargo like the PC-12. As a freighter, the only option is not to install seats in the CC.
Large or small cargo hatch doesn’t matter in the game anyway.

Never noticed it was that long. But hopefully that changes soon.

Weitere Typen die bisher den Weg in AS nicht gefunden haben:

• A220-300 wurde das MTOW auf 70,9T angehoben, in AS noch 67,6T => neue Version mit mehr Reichweite
  • Alle Versionen des A330neo (338 und 339) sind mit MTOW 251T erhältlich mit zusätzlicher Reichweite
  • Die SHARP Version gibt es nicht nur für den A320neo, sondern für alle Mitglieder der Familie
  • PC12 NGX mit 10% Kraftstoffvorteil zur PC12NG
  • Suchoi Superjet wird mit Saberlet Winglets angeboten
1 Like