Aero Uzbekistan gibt Anteile aus!!!

Dear fellow players,

Aero Uzbekistan, a young, but healthy airline with a strong mother concern, starts its IPO.

[b]

[/b]

Shares can be signed here and you can be part of the success story! http://stapleton.air…ding/ipo?id=603

With our fleet, consisting entirely of brand new (0,1 years) CRJ 700 and 900 jets, we connect airports in 10 countries with our hub Tashkent.

Allthough, the airline is just hale a month old and allthough we paid 200% salaries to all our emplyees this week, we already made a good profit, which will be even increased in the near future.

[b]

[/b]

And last but not least: As this is an investment open country, there is no chance that you will one day loose your money. Instead, the biggest share holder - so maybe you?!! - will own the airline with all traffic rights, IF I one day should decide to sell it or even quit my account!

No chance?

Wellll … I will not run amok, so I will develope the airline only in one direction (growing it bigger). IF I one day quit or sell it and you are not the rational player, which takes it over AND IF the new owner will intentiously destroy the airline, THEN - and only then - you could looke some money! …

Hope, that relativates it enough! …

Yes, that was enough relativation!

GRAND!

So BUY BUY BUY GUYs!

Werden Sie Anteilseigener von Aero Uzbekistan!

Nach einem Anfangskurs von 200AS$ gibt Aero Uzbekistan erstmalig Aktien aus. Kaufen Sie jetzt zum Spottpreis von 135 AS$ pro Aktie und werden Sie Teil der Erfolgsstory. Steigerungsraten garantiert!!!

6 Punkte FÜR den Kauf der Aktie:[u]

• 8 moderne CRJ Jets und eine Dash

• 12 Inlandsziele

• 12 intenationale Destinationen

• starke IL Partner

• bereits eine erfolgreiche Tochtergesellschaft in Azerbaijan

• SIE bekommen die Airline plus Tochtergesellschat(en), wenn ich mal aufhöre und Sie die Aktienmehrheit übernehmen. MIT allen Verkehrsrechten!

Zeichnen Sie JETZT

http://stapleton.airlinesim.aero/action/holding/stock?id=465

[/u]

Vielen Dank an die ersten Käufer!

Die Aktie hat allein heute fast 11% an Wert gewonnen. Ab sofort werden die restlichen 25.000 Anteile zu 140 AS$ verkauft. Auch dieser Wert wird sicher sehr bald überschritten sein!

Last chance. Only 10.000 shares left! Thanks to all buyers!