Aerolineas Mexicana need your support / help

Hello,

I am new in Mexico (not in AS) since yesterday with my airline Aerolineas Mexicana and would like to ask you all (especially my neighbours) for support and help. Please liaise with my small company and help to grow with IL and also tips how to get the PAX to Mexico City (and from there to your contries!).

It seems that Mexico was nearly blank as the only Mexican airline was shut down on Saturday. So here is a huge chance to create a new company - be part of it and let me know your thoughts!

English or German please.

Thanks in advance! The first flights will start very soon - and are already fully booked.

Your first error was announcing market opening on a board. Now watch your competitors pop up like hot cakes.

My advice:

1) Never announce market opening on a bard in a market where you set up new airline.

Announcing market opening in a country where your major interline partner just liquidated is OK :)

2) Mexico has huge domestic market, you can schedule shuttle flights departing every 15 minutes to cities like GDL, MTY and CUN

3) Interline with all possible USA airlines as USA will you your most important international market

4) After you outgrow MEX, GDL is an excellent alternative hub

5) Get as many cheap used old aircraft as possible and build as many departures as possible. Flights to GDL, MTY and CUN need not be aligned for waves as O/D demand is huge.

I see there are no 737 classics or MD80's on Gatow available, so maybe go for TU204 and switch them later on.

6) Start your flights with a sub first, then move flights to holding or new sub to new aircraft later on and use new aircraft

7) Interline with major Central American players

8) Start all your interlines before your competitors pop up

9) You can run jet service even to 3 bar airports in Mexico if you are the only domestic airline in Mexico

10) Build up connections fast

And one more thing about your airline's name ... while not absolutely incorrect, it is somewhat strange construct in Spanish.

It should be either Aerolinea Mexicana or Aerolineas Maxicanas.

PM

And one more thing about your airline's name ... while not absolutely incorrect, it is somewhat strange construct in Spanish.

It should be either Aerolinea Mexicana or Aerolineas Maxicanas.

Thanks for your advices... I know that this sounds a bit constructed in Spanish but I did not want to be near to any Lineas in South America. And Aeorlineas Mexicana is now what it is. :-)