Air European Union IPO

We are pleased to announce that Air European Union is going public!

LINK TO THE AIRLINE

IPO DETAILS

UQVQwac.png

Started in the capital of EU the vision is to serve the whole EU market and become the main airline of EU.

Air European Union is already the biggest airline in BRU with 50% of the market share. We serve every European country, as well as, many long haul international destinations. We serve every continent except Australia.

q97aFUk.png

Since the inception of the airline, we have focused on exceptional service. We have 100 ORS rating to most of our destinations and only fly jet aircraft. By utilizing Boeing 727-100 for shout-haul and McDonnell Douglas DC-8-62 for medium to long haul we save on maintenance costs and are able to provide exceptional service. It has allowed Air European Union to grow at an exponential rate.

67M0RJz.png

The CEO of Air European Union is an experienced player with more than 5 years experience in AirlineSim. It is guaranteed that Air European Union will stay in the game until the end and that your investment will be worth it. We expect to keep increasing our profits and pay out high dividends in each week.

60aeyEw.png

We hope you will believe in use and invest! We have big plans for the future, adding more destinations, increasing profit margin, optimizing routes and service offerings, introducing new aircraft types and more. Together we will bring Europe and the world together!

nHsXORh.png

NOTE: The financial week closing date is on Thursday, keep that in mind when checking the pictures. We expect the final profit margin for this week to be higher than 35%.

If you have any questions please ask away!

LINK TO THE AIRLINE

IPO DETAILS

We are pleased to announce that Air European Union is going public!

LINK TO THE AIRLINE

IPO DETAILS

Started in the capital of EU the vision is to serve the whole EU market and become the main airline of EU.

Air European Union is already the biggest airline in BRU with 50% of the market share. We serve every European country, as well as, many long haul international destinations. We serve every continent except Australia.

Since the inception of the airline, we have focused on exceptional service. We have 100 ORS rating to most of our destinations and only fly jet aircraft. By utilizing Boeing 727-100 for shout-haul and McDonnell Douglas DC-8-62 for medium to long haul we save on maintenance costs and are able to provide exceptional service. It has allowed Air European Union to grow at an exponential rate.

The CEO of Air European Union is an experienced player with more than 5 years experience in AirlineSim. It is guaranteed that Air European Union will stay in the game until the end and that your investment will be worth it. We expect to keep increasing our profits and pay out high dividends in each week.

We hope you will believe in use and invest! We have big plans for the future, adding more destinations, increasing profit margin, optimizing routes and service offerings, introducing new aircraft types and more. Together we will bring Europe and the world together!

NOTE: The financial week closing date is on Thursday, keep that in mind when checking the pictures. We expect the final profit margin for this week to be higher than 35%.

If you have any questions please ask away!

LINK TO THE AIRLINE

IPO DETAILS

How do you fly those planes what is ur airlines image like? 

I can’t reveal my cabin configuration and service as it is my recipe for success and is a trade secret but I can guarantee that we provide expetional service compared to our competitors. Our image rating with economy class is 40 and rising while business class is 50 and rising.

But the passenger rating on both aircraft u operate is rubbish, I know what you do you just offer so much service on flights to try and increase your ORS rating, What is your ORS by the way 

I mentioned it in the post my ORS is 100 on most of my routes. PAX rating for the plane is not that important in grand scheme of things. It is easy to overcome that. Plus on both types of the planes it is not that bad (considering IL with -5) at -2