Air Manchester Mystery Bankruptcy!

Hi All,

and I hope support are keenly watching this! 

Apologies to those who had business dealing with us! We have in the last hour without prior warning been declared bankrupt despite our strong growth, very health profits and strong asset base, no warning or nothing we've just vanished.

we are pursuing further action and will hopefully be back up and running as soon as we can!

again apologies for any inconvenience caused.

P.s Be careful this could happen to YOU!

I noticed the bankruptcy. I lost about 1 million on my stock due to this. I'm interested to know why this happened, so please share when you know more.

It appears that my holding company which had no aircraft etc…had a small staffing expense for some unknown reason, because this holding wasn’t trading and had no money, the whole shebang including air Manchester was deemed unable to pay and I was liquidated, support have been amazing and I should be on my way to restoring the airline in the coming days, and they are now going to be reviewing the rules around it, so good times

I don’t know why there is being carried another conversation like this, after the last case it was made clear on the forums to everybody to watch the staffing in non active holdings.

Did you by chance ever have an aircraft on lease by your holding? That would explain it.