Air Papaya on sell

Hi, As title.

Because something private, I have to quit AS a long time,

So I want to sell my company, profit have 33% and a week financial result around 10 millions.

I am sorry for my English.

If you want to sell your company, you have to go public with your company. Then you can sell all shares to somebody.

To sell your account (by the way: why do you have 2 accounts? Agano on Meigs and kaga402 here in the forum?) to somebody else is not allowed.

Agano on Meigs and kaga402 here in the forum?) to somebody else is not allowed.

That question is probably for martin to ask just like he asked me. I have two usernames but i have publicly and internally clarified why.

If you want to sell your company, you have to go public with your company. Then you can sell all shares to somebody.

To sell your account (by the way: why do you have 2 accounts? Agano on Meigs and kaga402 here in the forum?) to somebody else is not allowed.

I only have use Agano account at now...This kaga402 ID is a long time ago when I use Facebook to register AS. 

But I after delete FB register account .

It looks nobody want to buy it. Therefore, I decide to liquidate it. Please don't reply this post again, Thanks.

As a former investor;

I fully convince the risks of investment and can stand the loss, unfortunately the ways your dissolved your company without inform me before is completly not professional. Hopeffully, you won't purpose any IPO to the market again because any company bearing your name(s), whatever, is not preferable.

Good bye,

As a former investor;

I fully convince the risks of investment and can stand the loss, unfortunately the ways your dissolved your company without inform me before is completly not professional. Hopeffully, you won't purpose any IPO to the market again because any company bearing your name(s), whatever, is not preferable.

Good bye,

I am so sorry, but please forgive me, I had unavoidable reason...

As a former investor;

I fully convince the risks of investment and can stand the loss, unfortunately the ways your dissolved your company without inform me before is completly not professional. Hopeffully, you won’t purpose any IPO to the market again because any company bearing your name(s), whatever, is not preferable.

Good bye,

Why should he inform you? He is a manager of the company and with that, he can dissolve it any time he wants. Support only requires 51% shareholder vote approval. You invest at your own risk, and you had a chance to buy the company, it was offered for sale for several days. Your loss is of your own making and indecision.

As a former investor;

Good bye,

I thought the reason kaga402 started this post was telling people that the company will be gone, and offering the chance for someone to took over. I checked the server, unless APlus Taiwan took over the majority share, the company won't be ran as the same as it used to be because the traffic right issue. Players can also quit without telling you at all, though it would be truly unhappy experience, so i think kaga402 did anything possible to keep the value of your asset.