AIR YONG AIRLINES

I AM REALLY SURPRISED TO SEE THIS AIR YONG AIRLINES WHICH WAS MADE ON 3RD APRIL 2015 WITH THIS MUCH FUNDS THAT THEY HAD LEASED 19 aircrafts including 6 a380, and even the holding company had joined in March 2015 and they also have leased 17 Boeings 777 Air jiang. How did they manage to get this much funds in such a short span.

ALL THE OTHER KUWAIT BASED AIRLINES ARE ALSO SURPRISED TO SEE THIS.

Can anyone explain. FROM WHERE DID THEY GET THIS MUCH FUNDS.

Their parent company seems to be one of the rich cargo companies that made money on ANC-HKG cargo route.

ALSO IT IS CONSIDERED VERY RUDE TO ONLY USE CAPITAL LETTERS. READS LIKE SOMEBODY WAS YELLING IN YOUR FACE, you know.

WHY ARE WE YELLING AGAIN? 

SO THE OP GETS THE POINT, you know

LOL

I can understand the shock, while most airlines slowly and painfully grow their narrowbody and regional fleet, someone from outer space suddenly invade with a handful VLAs and widebodies. Cash is the king and I'm afraid there's nothing you can do to stop the invasion.

BRACE! BRACE! BRACE! ... BRACE FOR IMPACT!!! 

Anyway, thanks for highlighting another potential partner :D these multi-billions airline companies were not showing up in statistic, as their number of passengers and cargos tend to averagely low, but they indeed transport gold and VVIPs, making around half a million on every take off and landing. :D

there will always be someone who has a bigger one ...

BRACE! BRACE! BRACE! ... BRACE FOR IMPACT!!! 

You again. BTW, how are you doing with your cargo business? 

You again. BTW, how are you doing with your cargo business? 

Does that have anything to do whit Air Yong Airlines on Reim?

i think greg73 might refer to rpandugita following the air jiang (holding of air yong) strategy of hitting anc-hkg with cargo ac...just thinking.

Yes of course. This is just another version of the "oh no, the cargo airlines are playing dirty, etc..." discussion. In fact, Air yong is one of the airlines that some already complained about.

chillex guys! my cargo business is doing good, 70-80% margin, about to order 4th B76Y but decided to try Tu204. so let's see.. 

HEY FLYDREAMLINES DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT THEM EVENTUALLY THEY WILL BE GONE. MEANWHILE JUST FOCUS ON THOSE ROUTE THAT ARE TOO NARROW FOR THOSE VLA AND MILK MONEY BEFORE THAT AIRLINE KNOW ABOUT THAT ROUTE! 

chillex guys! my cargo business is doing good, 70-80% margin, about to order 4th B76Y but decided to try Tu204. so let's see.. 

Funny coincidence. I'm currently using Tu-204C and will probably switch to 767 freighters.  :D

There do exist an alliance with a large amount of MONSTER-like airlines. And the slots in some mega airports are consumes quickly. I have to say they pick up a really successful strategy to start-up. I feel more comfortable for them when compared with LET slot blockers!!!!!

I agree that there will always bee someone more successuful. But I have to admit, I can still not imagine how to raise so much mony in such a short time.

If you add all the fleet of the (in the meantime) three airlines the sum is just enormus. More than 460'000'000 only on aircraft deposit needed to order the fleet by leasing it (which is the option needing the least money). And it will be even more as I have calculated with the discount, offerd if all aircrafts of the same type would have been orderd at the same time. And from 10'000'000 to more then 460'000'000 in less then 7 weeks?? Honestly, I still have doubts if this is possible with adhering the rules. But I don't have any facts proving it, so I better shut up :unsure:

think about this.. at the beginning of the world, the demand is there and no supply yet..

order a 788, fill it up with business class seat, deploy it to long haul route, charge max price..

when you have enough for another 788, order them and repeat the process..

one 788 give you AS$250,000 profit per flight, AS$500,000 profit per day

this just one trick, and they may have some few more under their sleeves..

not that unthinkable isn't it.. 

I fully agree on what you have used as an exampel, this is pretty reasonable. But then, lets calculate it trough.

With your example, you need another 14 days to be able to get the next 788.

How do I end up with this?

First of all the first day is over before you earn any money, as the first flight only takes of 24h after the schedules is done. Then we taje the 500'000 per day profit. A 788 needs a deposit of 6.35m, plus seating so we round it up to 6.5m. So you need 13 days to have the money raised to order the second 788. In the meantime 14 days have past.

You need to wait 1.5 day (36h) till the aircraft is delivered (so 15.5 days past) plus nother day to get it up in the air and earn money (day 16.5). Now you make 1 million per day, so you only need to wait 6.5 days to be able to order the next one (day 23). Again, 1.5days till it is delivered (24.5) plus one day till the first flight takes off and you reach day 25.5 bevore only the 3rd 788 is earning money.

Now as I have mentioned below, at least 460'000'000 had to be invested in the fleet of all the aircrafts. In 788 this would be 72 and some parts of the 73rd.

Somehowe I have problems in imagne how it should be possible to get from Nr 3 to Nr. 72 in about 4 weeks, if you need 3.5 weeks to get from nr. 1 to nr 3??? :unsure:  :huh:

Even if you would earn 1million per day with a 788, you still need 15.5 days until the third 788 is in the air. A lot quicker, but in the end it still does not explain the massiv growth.

I know AS for years. I had my first tries before Kaitak has started, and my first serious porject was on Kaitak (which started in 2007). Back those days, it was much easier and quicker to grow as you got loans very easily, actually bevore the first financial week was over. But also back then, such a growth would not have been easy. However with the improvments and amendments of the game which made it more realistic, I still highly doubt that such a growth is possible if you follow the rules.

I haven't played AS for quite a while, so I surely don't know all tricks whith the newer versions. But I still consider a have a fair knowledge of the game. My airlines is doing very well and actually I'm surprised I grow that quick and can make such a profit, considerd Riem is a called a game world for advanced players. But it is far far far from what others seems to be able to handle.

I have no problems if someone is more succesfull then me, as long as this was all reached with fair play. If this is the case, no problem at all.

However if it would have been with an illeagel actions, I fear the game gets boring for those plaing fair, as the airports are full before everone had it's share.

They didn't start with passenger service though. Say, you start with an 767F (leaving you 4.1M). With 14 flights and 200% prices you'll generate arround 6.9M/week of revenue. After leasing, fuel, salaries, etc... you'll be left with 5.9M of profit, allowing you to get another 767F on the spot (your 4.1M from the start stay cosy in the bank account). Doubled fleet = doubled revenues. Your fleet and revenues will grown exponentially until there are no more routes to fly on.  

Your fleet size:

Week 0: 1 767F (SD=5.9M)

Week 1: 2 767F (SD=11.8M)

Week 2: 4 767F (SD=23.6M)

Week 3: 8 767F (SD=47.2M)

Week 4: 16 767F (SD=94.4M)

Week 5: 32 767F (SD=188.8M)

Week 6: 64 767F (SD=377.6M)

Week 7: 128 767F (SD=755.2M) 

To get to around 460M AS$ of SD within 7 weeks doesn't seem totally irrational to me. 

Your fleet size:

Week 6: 64 767F (SD=377.6M)

Week 7: 128 767F (SD=755.2M) 

Wasn't Riem started with new aircraft only? (I may be mistaken). In that case you simply cannot get 64 new 767F aircraft per week between week 6 and week 7.