Aircraft market - how does it work?

As I am a newbie here and local wiki sucks, could anybody explain to me how it works? I put a bid and I have been outbid. For some stupid reason a lost my money as I understood in my first topic. Anyway, the plane is still on market:

Current Bid:109,454 AS$ (it was my bid probably)

Next Bid:125,854 AS$ (it was my competitor's bid probably)

So as I understand, the only button I can press is big red one "Increase Bid", but with official price 328,000 AS$.......Is it a joke? Does it mean I can put only one bid per plane?

Thanx for explanation

You have not lost money, after the end of auction the deposit money will be refunded if you are unsuccessful.

Bids increase in about 5% value of the aircraft every time somebody places the bid.

You can increase a bid everytime someone outbids you. The increments are given by the system and are always the same, so yes, you might eventually bid more than regular price - that might make sense in a handful of cases.

And by the way, the numbers on the market mean what they are named after. Current bid means whatever is being bid right now by whoever is winning right now. Next bid is the sum that will be reserved (and eventually payed) when placing a bid at that time

If you are outbid and don’t want to increase the bid, your money will be returned once the auction ended. As has been mentioned in your other thread, this is to prevent cheating.

Bids increase in about 5% value of the aircraft every time somebody places the bid. - OK

You can increase a bid everytime someone outbids you. - OK

But how can I increase a current bid by 5% (it means my first bid by 10%) if only button to press is the red one with the horrible price?

As I am a newbie here and local wiki sucks, could anybody explain to me how it works? I put a bid and I have been outbid. For some stupid reason a lost my money as I understood in my first topic. Anyway, the plane is still on market:

Current Bid:109,454 AS$ (it was my bid probably)

Next Bid:125,854 AS$ (it was my competitor's bid probably)

So as I understand, the only button I can press is big red one "Increase Bid", but with official price 328,000 AS$.......Is it a joke? Does it mean I can put only one bid per plane?

Thanx for explanation

First of all you have not lost money.

Next bid does not mean that there is a competitor's bid. It means that if someone want to bid on top, this is the amount that he need to bid.

At the end of the auction, if you win, you'll get the A/C. If you lose the deposit will be refunded to you.

Hope that helps,

Costas