Aircraft Selling

Hello!

I have been trying to sell a couple aircrafts (Aerospatiale / Nord 262 and Britten-Norman BN-2A Trislander) for a while, but seems there's no1 actually using the market :(

Any rich person around :D

Well if you really want to sell maybe do some research...

There are currently 106 Nord 262 on the market, of which 25 are cheaper than the price you are offering. What this says to me is no one really wants to fly this type of aeroplane (with so many on the market), and if they wanted to, why would they pay more for it?

Trislander although less aircraft on market, and your is cheapest, the biggest operator has only 20 of them...saying they are not that popular

Just some thoughts...

Ian

Well if you really want to sell maybe do some research...

There are currently 106 Nord 262 on the market, of which 25 are cheaper than the price you are offering. What this says to me is no one really wants to fly this type of aeroplane (with so many on the market), and if they wanted to, why would they pay more for it?

Trislander although less aircraft on market, and your is cheapest, the biggest operator has only 20 of them...saying they are not that popular

Just some thoughts...

Ian

Yeah, the first is coz of the current status. the rest are like 58%..

Anyway, im stuck with that 2 aircraft for sell :(

Deleted

How abt creating another airline from the other account in the same GW. buy these 2 aircraft and then delete the airline. u will get money with little effort :P

Other account???

Someone just got put on the watch list.

Someone just got put on the watch list.

This is nothing illegal about it. u can have more than one airlines in AS.

This is nothing illegal about it. u can have more than one airlines in AS.

You said "other account". Multi-accounting isn't allowed on Gatow, Aspern, or Quimby.

(and it is not allowed to interact between two holding of the same account on any other game world)

You said "other account". Multi-accounting isn't allowed on Gatow, Aspern, or Quimby.

(and it is not allowed to interact between two holding of the same account on any other game world)

my bad. not familiar with quimby

Just to confirm according to the rules (not just quimby)

“Multiple Holdings: Although players may control more than one holding, cooperation between them is expressly forbidden. This particularly concerns stock market deals (including IPOs), providing services (renting out terminal space, for example), and buying, storing and selling aircraft. Holdings found to be in breach of these rules will be deleted.”

Thanks

Ian