Airline Logo

I'm confused since I have uploaded a logo and its about 4 days now but it is still awaiting approval? Why is that? How do I contact airlinesim management??

Thank you

Just wait for a little bit longer. AS team members sometimes are busy

Maybe try to see who the active team members are on your server and contact them by in game message.

The fact that they have not yet approved the logo may mean that there is only one or none active team member. In such case, you could try to contact some team members via a Pm here on the forum.

Also posting your airline name and server would be helpful, so Teams members browsing the forums could log in and have a look on your case.

i know the fact that some of the team members wrote on their airline description that they don't want to get any IGM about the issue. I would rather create a ticket through support. I did that once and it worked

Thank you for that info! Very helpful =)

Please don't send any messages regarding logo approval, that doesn't speed up anything.

Logo approval is not game world specific, it's a queue for all game worlds that might get shorter or longer due to time factors, such as public holidays.