AirlineSim meetup in HKG on 9.4.

What started out as a mere joke looks like it's taking shape.

So let's meet up in HKG/VHHH on 9.4.2016 for a Pizza/Burger or some drinks.

Drop a note here if you can make it and we'll discuss the details :)

That's too early for me unfortunately, but I'll be in HKG around the 12/05-16/05...

What a shame, those days I'll be in Europe :huh:

Can't you pick a place more in the centre? Like PEK? And as I'm really really close to that, I'd even would consider moving a bit out of the center, e.g. NAY. 

SCNR. 

No plans for going to HKG soon - although you never know in this strange company. 2016 will have at least double number of BT than 2015. And we're just at the end of Q1.

Regards from PEK and enjoy your burgers.

Michael

Went to Beijing three weeks ago and discovered that despite some very nice friends I've got over there I still don't like the city THAT much. Hiding in a KTV seemed a good idea :D .

Meeting in the Centre would be Nanyang or Wuhan, assuming that Matth has an appropriate visa  ;) .

I do, though Wuhan is not really my favorite choice. The city is anything but nice, just a grey, ugly and big metropolitan.

I'm sure there would be nicer places to meet, yet just for a few drinks it might be a bit an overkill to fly a couple of hours across the country :P

I'm sure there would be nicer places to meet, yet just for a few drinks it might be a bit an overkill to fly a couple of hours across the country :P

Drinks + Beijing Roast Duck would change your oppinion? 

Beijing Roast Duck can change the opinions of many...

*sigh*... Just move, schoos! We can get your 烤鸭 everywhere. Moreover the Hongkong Duck is also quite famous ;) .

Edit: Wuhan's specialty btw is Duck Necks :D

I don't think Peking is that 'center'. Maybe Shanghai is more like it

HK might not be the best idea for players in mainland China, a special pass is required to HK (not hard to get, but still need one)