AirPeru News

logoperu_01.png

AirPeru has been launched as a new airline offering quality service for everyone who wants to travel in or out of Peru.

We have started operations on February 22, 2016, connecting Lima (LIM) with 8 destinations, with more than 200 weekly flights.

Our fleet: 3 A319-100 light and 1 Bombardier CRJ 700.

All of our planes are named by any historical and important person to one of the cities it flies, this way we want to rescue the history of the cities and their passengers.

We hope to have you between our passengers soon, and to enjoy our flights.

See you in the Peruvian skies, and soon in American skies.

We present our livery for our Airbus A319.

a319_01.png

Regards,

jjdeoliveiraa

CEO AirPeru

There might be a problem with that name: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Per%C3%BA

There might be a problem with that name: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Per%C3%BA

That airline never started operations. Also, its name was "Air Peru International", ours is "AirPeru". Anyhow, I believe there's no problem, as it never started to work.

........ and my original airline "Union Airways of South Africa" stopped their service in 1934.

AS request a renaming with the argument that "someone may still have the rights on the name".

Same ist with your airline. Someone still may habe the rights on the brand/name " Air Peru".

Furthermore, due to AS-rules your name "AirPeru" ist not allowed. Need to be written in 2 different words.

I had the same problem with my "Airjumper". AS requested a renaming to "Air Jumper".

---

@Highscore:

In case my english is "unclear" you are allowed to clarify. - Thanks.

---

Regards

Rainer

Brilliant, Rainer. There is nothing to add.

AS Support will take care on this.

As mentioned, the name has high chances ofstill being protected, as the airline was just initiating recently (2009). And you can bet they registered the name before even publishing the first press release.

If that's the case, then when AS Support contact me, I already have thought a new name.  :D

You might contact the Support Team yourself. This would be better.

Amigo,

I suggest that you have a second look at your plane livery. The spiral P at the tail is simulair as the P that i use in my logos!

So to make it not to confusing for our customers i suggest that you paint over your planes!  :D

Best regards and godspeed, Krimson, CEO Aero Peruvi Americana.

Krimson01, as much as I understand your thoughts here, you have no rights connected to your logo, I am afraid... As long as you have not copyright protected it (which I doubt), everybody else can use your design. Let's hope that the TO will change the company name (and also his livery).

@highscore, that is actually not correct from a legal point of view, since copyright is something that comes into existence automatically and doesn't require the author to take any steps to ask protection. (at least in most countries)

It is also possible that two people come to similar work, independently from each other (and could both be protected), but I guess in the context of this game, it's not really worth having a long discussion about (I also noted krimson01's smiley).

I was talking about the game here. In real world, a designer has always rights on his work, that is right.

In the game it is not possible can a name or a logo.

EDIT: I also noted Krimson01s smiley but I assume that he doesn't like the idea of having his logo used by someone else.

Guys,

I just think it is nicer to have your own unique logo or design for your airline. Thats all

;)  

Thank you everyone for your help. We already changed our company name to Tala Peru, and this is the link to the new news feed in the forum: Tala Peru News.

About the spiral P in the tail. I agree with you that is nicer to haver your own unique logo, as I have done it for mine, but the P in the tail is a brand from Peru to promote it, so any company can use this (in real world with authorization of the government), but is meant to be for promoting tourism in the country, so I don't think there's a problem with that. If you agree with me.

Regards,

jjdeoliveiraa