Airport terminal

Let’s say that a airport have no slots for my air.

I can build a new terminal ? if i can build this terminal how much this can help me? how many flights ?

I can build a new terminal and sell or rent slots? How this work?

Can you give me a link ( wiki ) were i can read about this ?

A terminal will not provide slots.

Every airport in AS has a limited amount of slots, like every real world airport has got this as well. You can not increase the number of slots, you can only wait until somebody cancels some of his flights or a major carrier at a certain airport goes bancrupt, which does not happen very often.

If you build a terminal this will provide you with handling thus reducing costs, but a terminal is no good investment if you dont’ sell, the capacities to other airlines because only then it has real benefits for you.

And how or where can you build a terminal?

Office page ==> "Buildings and contracts" tab ==> construct new building ==> set parameters ==> build

Are there pre-conditions to building a terminal? When I go to that screen, I have a message that says, “Currently you do not operate own buildings” but I don’t see a mechanism to build one. No button or link. That makes me think maybe there is a pre-condition.

I did not see anything about buildings or terminals in the wiki.

Thanks in advance.

Nevermind… I found it.

how do u create a ternimal?

because i don’t know how to

Are there pre-conditions to building a terminal? When I go to that screen, I have a message that says, “Currently you do not operate own buildings” but I don’t see a mechanism to build one. No button or link. That makes me think maybe there is a pre-condition.

I did not see anything about buildings or terminals in the wiki.

Thanks in advance.

There is no precondition. To build:

When I click on "Buildings and Contracts" all it says is "Currently you do not operate own buildings" there has to be a different way, b/c the way you said just doesn't work.

It's not the Buildings and Contracts tab.

You have to go to the specific office. Go to Offices, then click on the magnifying glass to the right of the office listed on that page. It brings up your branch office information. Click on Buildings and Contracts. :)

It's not the Buildings and Contracts tab.

You have to go to the specific office. Go to Offices, then click on the magnifying glass to the right of the office listed on that page. It brings up your branch office information. Click on Buildings and Contracts. :)

i was told that offices are now stations...but i can't see magnifying glasses in my station listing and in station detailed pages I can't see building and contracts... had i missed something somewhere?

Operations > Stations > [Airport] > [Airport] Station] > Facilities > Construct New Building

Guys can I please suggest to anyone new that your money is better spent on leasing more aircraft than opening a terminal. You should really open a terminal only when you have a LOT of spare money lying about with nothing to spend it on

Or ask someone to build a terminal for you.