Alliance Blue Sky World

Hello everybody! We are a European alliance, composed by 5 companies, which is looking for expansion around the world. We’re looking for middle-size airlines to join our team, especially in EMEA area!

In our alliance page you can find our ground rules and some information about us. For further information, just write to Gabricagliani (Lombardair).

Information

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]BlueSkyWorld is an international alliance based at London Luton.

We require airlines to meet the following conditions before applying to join:

1. The airline must have been running for atleast 2 weeks prior to application, and the CEO must be a premium user.

2. Work in conjunction with existing alliance members on flight schedules to reduce competition within the alliance. In the event of route competition, this must be discussed with the existing route operator first.

3. Airlines must operate modern aircraft and have a good image and service level.

4. Regular activity on the alliance forums.

5. Participation in alliance’s forums is a must for all our members.

We enjoy working with each other, and offer help and advice to members that ask for it. If this is what you are looking for, and you meet the above requirements then apply now!

[/size][/font][/color]

What server are you in?

FORNEBU, sorry…

Moved to Fornebu forum ;)

Hi, i´m a newbie player (less than a month).

My airline is based in JFK, US…

Can i apply to join the alliance?

The best thing I can suggest is that you apply and let the existing members vote on your application.