America Jet Airways solemnly declare

[color=#1C2837][size=2]America Jet Airways is a low-cost airline, to realize the people with lower prices fly farther.The company for the purpose of profit, not for the purpose of dumping.

[/size][/color][size="5"][color=#1C2837]America Jet Airways

C.E.O

skyctu[/color][color=#1C2837] [/color][/size]

Understandable. But I have a question. Flying a 26 year old MD-82 between CLT and MEM charging $114 in coach, $152 in first (Average fare is $127 & $253), how are you making enough profit when it comes time to pay those leases at the end of the week??

After doing the math, even with Standard seating, your barely making $1000. I know your "posted" intention is to offer a low fare airline. However, to me it just seems like your trying to get a bigger airline in CLT to go out of business so you can grab those slots. Seeing that you are cut throating fares to/from CLT only and not to/from every other city serviced by your hub.

[color=#333333][size=2][font=arial][size=2]If you think I’m dumping for the purpose, I just want to tell you a few things: first, the low cost from aircraft leasing began to low cost, my fleet average weekly rent of only $62918, this is not my new hires DH3, DH3 only poor $17000; in addition, I in order to provide the most inexpensive service as the goal, the majority of passengers in the aircraft can only receive less than $6 machine on the service; finally, the key is, even if it is a low fare, I can get profit.[/size][/font][/size][/color][color=#1C2837][size=2] [/size][/color]

I’m starting to thing that skytu’s posts are all copied from a template, he’s a bit like a call centre operates same thing applied to his other account