Amsterdam 2018

JOIN US

Our next international AirlineSim meet-up will take place

on 21.04.2018

in AMSTERDAM

Program

• We will walk through the city seeing the canals of Amsterdam
  • Meetingpoint is the central station at 10:30 a.m..
  • We will have a Dinner together at 06:30 p.m. in the restaurant namend "Van Speyk" where you can ask the devs what you always wanted to know about the game and get first-hand information on upcoming features and developments.

Hotels

Amsterdam offers plenty of hotels with a large variety in prices and services. These are our suggestions, but feel free to book wherever you like:

This Hotel is located a bit outside of Amsterdam but with public transportation you can be in the city centre in just 20min (The same with Airport Amsterdam Schipol)

from 100EUR per person/night

The Amadi Panorama Hotel is a luxury 4-star Hotel with great view.

The hotel occupies the top three floors of a landmark building and offers a fantastic view of the skyline of Amsterdam.

from 140EUR per person/night

This modern Hotel with stylish rooms is located in the heart of Amsterdam

from 193EUR per person/night

Botel is a modern floating 3 star hotel in Amsterdam. A perfect base of operations for getting to know this exciting city.

from 140EUR per person/night

Please use this thread to sign up or send us an email to support@airlinesim.aero

(You are responsible for making your own travel and accommodation arrangements! Your registration only refers to your participation in the program organized by us.)

We would be happy to receive any suggestions for further events, along with questions about the meet-up program, via the forum or by email.

Looking forward to seeing you in AMS: :slight_smile:

PARTICIPANTS:

[table]

[tr][th]Nickname[/th][th]Arrival[/th][th]Departure[/th][th]Persons[/th][th]Hotel[/th][/tr]

[tr][td]Martin[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]1+1[/td][td]Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Marion[/td][td]Friday[/td][td]Sunday[/td][td]1[/td][td]Amadi Panorama Hotel[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Spezialist[/td][td]Friday (HV 6592)[/td][td]Monday (HV 6609)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]fk2[/td][td]Friday (KL1318)[/td][td]Sunday (AF1641)[/td][td]1[/td][td]BNB[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Unbr0se[/td][td]Saturday evening[/td][td]-[/td][td]1[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]AFFBerlin[/td][td]Friday (IC146/train)[/td][td]Sunday(IC241/train)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]? Mjeno[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]1+1[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]? stresbal[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]1[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Taubinator[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]1+1[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]

[/table]

Hi Marion

Will be part of it!  :) 

Inbound KL1318/20APR

Outbound AF1641/22APR

Hotel : BNB near airport

It's always a pleasure to meet you again!

Count me in as well.

Arrival will be Friday, departure on Monday. Hotel tba.

I'll be there at least during the dinner. Unfortunately, I can't confirm my presence during the day program yet. 

No hotel needed as it is a home game for me.

Please check my changes in the first post regarding the meetingpoint. :)

I've now made my bookings as well:

Arrival on Friday, 11:25 with HV 6592

Departure on Monday, 13:55 with HV 6609

Ibis Budget Hotel Amsterdam Airport

I've booked, too.

Arrival on Friday, 17:01 by train (IC146) at Amsterdam Centraal

Departure on Sunday, 17.00 by train (IC241) from Amsterdam Centraal

Ibis Budget Hotel Amsterdam Airport

I'm comming as well. Ariving by train. No hotel needed as I live close.

I might make it as well, but don't count on it. If I come, it'll be together with my girlfriend and we'll have a place to sleep. (:

Hey,

Might be there, not sure. 

arriving by train, no hotel needed. 

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow! :)

Please note that the meeting point is in front of the tourist information opposite the main entrance of the main station

See you there