Asset Transfer without compensation

I think AS shoud allow Asset Transfer without compensation when enterprice company is non-listed enterprises.

4780181415715bb1.jpg

At the real world this transffer of asseat  is possible to transfer .

It allows aircraft transfer if the enterprises are not listed at the stock market!

It allows aircraft transfer if the enterprises are not listed at the stock market!

Transfer between C and e , is not possible , even in real world it is .  e belong in 100% to  C and there are that same group . This possibility does not negatives affect effects , but there is major impediment in management.

Well but you can transfer C to A and then to E

Well but you can transfer C to A and then to E

No ! It is not possible without compensation. Look at  img

If none of the enterprises is listed at the stock market (and the aircraft belongs you without a loan) - it is possible.

Yes, I know that the point ! Look at the img . ( Blue color  indicates comtany listing at stock market )

I know  that is possible when enterprises is not at listing exchange . But problem is when enterprise is listing at exchange , just like C-enterprice.

Sorry, just to ask..... C = listed, E = 100% owned by C (E = not listed)?

Sorry, just to ask..... C = listed, E = 100% owned by C (E = not listed)?

yes , that is correct :)

bump,

In this case If Iam C and I would try increase share capital (for example  Transfer without compensation ) at e , I can t do that . I can only liquidated e and open a new company e2 with high level  share capital .

Yes, I know that the point ! Look at the img . ( Blue color  indicates comtany listing at stock market )

I know  that is possible when enterprises is not at listing exchange . But problem is when enterprise is listing at exchange , just like C-enterprice.

Its not a bug, its a feature.

I am not saying, that is a BUG. I just say in real world that transfer without compensation C <-> e  is possible and It should be possible as well at AS world.

This possibility, does not introduce any forbidden actions , it will be very helpful, and AS world will be more realistic.

I am not saying, that is a BUG. I just say in real world that transfer without compensation C <-> e  is possible and It should be possible as well at AS world.

This possibility, does not introduce any forbidden actions , it will be very helpful, and AS world will be more realistic.

The Team dont want it, because you can use it to cheat. 

The Team dont want it, because you can use it to cheat. 

Well ,but how ? I can not imgaine that.

This suggesion is intended only for C - e ( transfer to company belonging 100% shares and not listing at market exchange ).

Hi,

it would allow you to manipulate the cost/value of the shares of airline C.

As far as I know, the value of subsidiary e will always be booked (in the balance of C) as the value of the original capital input. If you move a owned 73G from C to e, the value of e will increase with 40 million. In theory, the value of C should remain unchanged, as C owns e. In practice, the value of C will go down by 40 million because the balance of C will not show that the value of e has increased with 40 million.

Someone should correct me if I am wrong, because I have never had such a construction.

Anyway, if I am correct your proposal allows manipulation of the stock market. In the past, the AS-team already had to regulate the stock market because some players used it to get rich very quickly.

If an airline is on the stock market, you can only move/lease planes (to holding or subsidiaries) at book value. I think that is a good principle. Better than angry forum discussions about players using tricks to get rich fast  ;-)

Jan

Hi,

in REAL LIFE the transfer between C and e is not allowed in any case. Sometimes owners need to accept it. The reason: you can transfer profit, with the effect that, if you wouldn’t have done it, owners would get a higher distribution, now get a lower distribution. Therefore, for that kind of transfer, companies have a controlling and profit tranfer agreement. This agreement needs to be accepted by all shareholders of C. And only if this agreement allows such kind of transfer like you want to do it, only then companies can transfer anything. As most companies have such kind of agreement, most can do it.

Back to AIRLINESIM: Am I allowed to sell an aircraft from C to A?

MDEA

Back to AIRLINESIM: Am I allowed to sell an aircraft from C to A?MDEA

Of course you are. But only at market price :wink:

Of course you are. But only at market price ;-)

I am not sure if I understood it. You may correct me. If I would like to sell an aircraft to a company I own, I can use two ways, right? I can go to Asset Management and say selling the aircraft at 100% and then go to the receiving company to the aircraft market and buy it. The second way is, go to Asset Management using Asset Transfer and then check sale. So where comes the market price in?

MDEA

There's no option to sell the plane at anything other than 100% of value if you are selling it from one of your subsidiaries/holdings to another. If you put it on the auction block, you can choose the percentage of value to start the auction, I think.