Avia International: Livery Design Department

USPacificAirlines.png

FijiInternational.png

really good logo.....

Agreed, it's fantastic!

Hello

Do you have a template for 737-800 winglets ?

Cheers

As of now I do not have one no, sorry :)

unfortunately, i got it by searching for "logo" on the internet, it is not my creation :(

Agreed, it's fantastic!

JetawayAirlines.png

Hi Connor, Do you design large and small logos as well as the livery? Im brand new to the game and I figured someone with more skill in this area would be better at this than my bumbling paint skills!

Thanks in advance

Seb

They look great, can't wait for mine!

Hi Connor, Do you design large and small logos as well as the livery? Im brand new to the game and I figured someone with more skill in this area would be better at this than my bumbling paint skills!

Thanks in advance

Seb

I generally shrink these liveries down to logo size (300x100) I can make the small logos (120x23), although I'm not fantastic at them XD

They look great, can't wait for mine!

Should be soon, sorry it's taking so long. Exams start next week and I'm up to my neck in work!!

Take all the time u need man, i know how the exam stress feels at the moment haha. 

I made a basic logo but for some reason when I try to upload it says the height is invalid. I have double checked it was 300 but 120 and have even tried it smaller. I f you could tinker with it (ill attach it) so it actually works that would be great!

As for the livery if it could follow the logo theme that would be super.

• Name: Noble Air
  • Colour Scheme: White, black and red.
  • Aircraft: Embraer E-190
  • Description: As for the livery if we could have a small Noble Air text in between the front door and the beginning of the wing section with the logo as well. And then just the logo on the tail if possible. Maybe a red/black mix with a horizontal line on the wing tips and engines as well? But of course use your imagination, you  seem much better at this than me! Our slogan is We can take you there. If you could fit that on somewhere as well that would be super!
  • Resources: NOBLEbig1.jpg
  • Font: Unfortunately I'm not sure what the font is as I used an online logo maker and they didn't release that info, but whatever works best is fine.

Many Thanks in advance :)

Seb

Hi could you please make me one.

name Allstar 22 Travel

Location.  Southampton,, uk

colour scheme.... yellow with red flash.

aircraft...Embraer. 195 Lr.

Description...anything but classy.

Resources...i will leave that to you

Hello Conor

Do you still do liveries ?

Cheers

hi, could i have a livery of the Fokker 100 for Myanmar airlines based in Yangon.

Green and yellow are main colours.

Thanks!

Myanmar Airlines

Hello!

Would you be able to make a logo for the Fokker70?  Just asking since you can do Fokker100

If so, my information is as follows:

-Name:  FlyJerry.com

-Color Scheme: a sort of champagne, with royal purple accents

-Aircraft: Fokker70

-Description: Anything that looks good for you is good by me :)

-Resources: n/a

-Font: if using Microsoft Word, the font would be "Georgia"

Thank you in advance, and thank you anyways if it can't be done

I don't think he's designing anymore..

I don't think he's designing anymore..

at least one person is nice enough to tell me :p

Such threads always end up like this one...  <_<

Such threads always end up like this one...  <_<

it always does....leaving people like me disappointed...

I thought i´d give it a try. maybe he reads it and gives it a try...
  • Name: RED
  • Location: Indonesia, Homebase DPS, but actually most flights serve CGK
  • Colour Scheme: Red / White / Silver.
  • Aircraft: E190
  • Description: I would imagine something like the Swiss International Airlines livery, i like a lot. But for me, it might be a bit fancier... I imagine a big "RED" (in silver) on the front part of the fuselage, at the same place JAL or Quatar have their names. On the turbines, there might be the logo like it is on swissair aircraft.

This comes close to what i want (yet, i want the name to be bigger and silver): http://webwin.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/swiss-bombardiercs.jpg

About the tail-fin… Well, that is tricky. I adore the swissair livery, but it isnt fancy enough. I want it to look modern and classy, but also a bit light and not so bold. Just dont keep it to simple :wink:

• Resources: My actual logo is this one: http://gatow.airlinesim.aero/action/image/logo?id=8586
  • Font: I like the Myriad Pro (light!) font. Anyways, you might not have it, so Helvetica Neue (light / ultralight) is also an option.

I am so looking forward to see the livery, so thanks a lot in advance! :)

Sorry for just typing in links to the fotos, but somehow it won't let me insert them directly...

Name, Fly Panama ( blue letters any Good text)

Location, PTY

Color sheme, Red body with blue and gold stripes

Could you please make my logos, large and small

Airplane, F28 4000 fellowship

Here is my URL http://croydon.airlinesim.aero/app/enterprise/dashboard.4

Thanks Man.

P.S send me the website and instructions

I'm looking for someone who makes me a logo for my SWISS airline Zuerifly!
Colors red and white as similar to that of the airline Edelweiss if you know the! As an aircraft would be 737 700 Thank You! Good! Then please send an fh1001berlin@web.de