Avia International: Livery Design Department

Avia International would like to extend an invitation to any airline wishing to have an airline livery designed. If you wish to avail of this please type a reply to this post containing the following information:

• Name: The name of your airline goes here
  • Colour Scheme: The colours which you want on your livery
  • Aircraft: The template you want your livery done on (please check the template availability list)
  • Description: Be as descriptive as possible so that I can achieve the design you want as quickly as possible. 
  • Resources: If you have a logo/image that might help with the design please attach that.
  • Font: Please let me know the name of the font for your logo, makes it easy for me to do the livery!

Currently available templates:

• Boeing 777-200
  • Boeing 787-8
  • Embraer E-190
  • ATR 42-500
  • Airbus A340-300
  • Fokker F100

Caribbean.pngIcarusLivery.png

Hi

Can i have a livery on an E190 for my following airlines:

Aero Nepal - Based in Katmanhdu

2z3nvyw.png

Aero Pakistan - Based in Lahore

9bbyu8.png

Nippon-Koku Air - Based in Tokyo-Haneda

34xnqmg.png

You can have a free reign over the design. Feel free to improve the logos if you want

Thanks

Hi there conorOd93,

I run Arabiyyah at Tempelhof, and i would like you to make a livery using the Boeing 777!

• Name: Arabiyyah
  • Colour Scheme: Same as in the logo attached.
  • Aircraft: Boeing 777
  • Description: Surprise me! Simplicity is important though.

arabi.png

Regards  

Hi

Can i have a livery on an E190 for my following airlines:

Aero Nepal - Based in Katmanhdu

Aero Pakistan - Based in Lahore

Nippon-Koku Air - Based in Tokyo-Haneda

You can have a free reign over the design. Feel free to improve the logos if you want

Thanks

Hi there conorOd93,

I run Arabiyyah at Tempelhof, and i would like you to make a livery using the Boeing 777!

• Name: Arabiyyah
  • Colour Scheme: Same as in the logo attached.
  • Aircraft: Boeing 777
  • Description: Surprise me! Simplicity is important though.
  • arabi.png

Regards  

If you know the font for the texts in your logo can you let me know? :)

If you know the font for the texts in your logo can you let me know? :)

Hi

I didn't use no fonts, but other skills to achieve it!

Hope you can still do make the livery. ;)

Hi

Aero Nepal - Trebuchet MS

Aero Pakistan - Bradley Hand ITC

Nippon-Koku Air - Bonzai (available here: http://www.urbanfonts.com/fonts/japanese-fonts.htm )

thanks

Hey man, can you do me a logo and design too please? It would be much appreciated!

• Name: US Pacific Airlines
  • Colour Scheme: Turquoise, and white (White, is the main color; I would like something just like Caribbean Air if you could!)
  • Aircraft: B777
  • Description: Pretty much anything, something simple but classy and fun 
  • Resources: Sorry, I dont have anything in mind, maybe a Phoenix head? Your choice on the logo brotha!
  • Font: Same as your example for Caribbean Island Air

Thanks man!!

The airline is now defunct :( but i will come with a request for another livery in a few days.

• Name: Jetaway Airlines
  • Colour Scheme: Blue to be incorporated in different shades on the bottom of the aircraft, the engines and the tail fin. The rest can be left white.
  • Aircraft: B777
  • Description: I'll let you go wild at this one, I'm interested to see what you come up with. Just as long as it has an american feel to it.
  • Resources: N/A
  • Font: Verdana

Got two of the above requests filled today. Both follow a very red theme. Both very simple. While I think maybe I could have done better I tried my best with the descriptions given:

Nippon-Koku%20Air.png

Arabiyyah.png

More templates added

Great man! Hope u can make me a good design.. because every time someone offers the livery's, i'm the last one not to receive one hehe. 

• Name: New Amsterdam Air
  • Colour Scheme: Its a Dutch/USA airline, both nations have Red, White, and Blue as main colours. I would like to see a small touch of Orange if possible, and make it as patriotic as possible :) (The US/Dutch nationality should be the main theme, use whatever u like! (just a wild suggestion: A Windmill painted in the US flag) 
  • Aircraft: 787
  • Description: Premium airline that has a large fleet of CRJ's, Airbusses and 787's, for description: Read colour scheme above. Make it as colourfull as possible!
  • Resources: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmUCY5As7hZAZnh3gVaH2FxAXu2BnGuuj8WgJ0DSdxHyL5SwG8 A bit with this style and colours would be great 
  • Font: American Typewriter

Hi,

Your liverys look very profesionell. Can you make a livery for me, too?

• Name: Oriental Airways
  • Colour Scheme: Orange and Green (like landscape)
  • Aircraft: 777-200 (and would be great if E-190, too.)
  • Description: The logo should have a palm in destert (or some other typical sheems that have to do with the landscape of Saudi Arabia)
  • Resources: No, sorry...
  • Font: Should be somthing free like the one you did for Ikarus

Name: AIR CHARLOTTE

Colour Scheme: White (FFFFFF), Yellow (FFFF00), Purple (780096)

Aircraft: Boeing 787-8

Description: Please see the attached file - a picture says better than words :slight_smile:

Resources: My current logo (exact colour scheme is used) http://tempelhof.airlinesim.aero/action/image/logo?id=6503

Fonts: Futura / LuzSans-Book

Please see the following link to the image of my very crude design: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8388/8684851164_d3c5622c7d_k.jpg

Please inbox me if you can't read any of my handwritings....appreciate much!!

Thank you again :)

Hey if you could create logos for my company I would be very grateful

Company 1: Name: European Air Shuttle (using only European)

Colours: red or orange maybe with the EU flag on the rudder

Aircraft: Boeing 787-8

Description: Have no opinion on this you are free to do as you please with both design and fonts

Company 2: Name: Traveling Bee Aviation (use Traveling Bee)

Colors: black and yellow

Aircraft: ATR or Embraer

Description: A bee theme, designs and fonts freely

Sorry I haven't done any liveries recently, was away for the weekend! I'll start churning some designs out tonight for you guys :)

• Name: azeravia
  • Colour Scheme: colours of the logo
  • Aircraft: Atr42-500
  • Description: azeravia is the new airline of azerbaijan. we are looking to connect Europe and the Middle East. our company is now state owned, therefor it has the liberty of using other colours than the ones of the state. 
  • Resources:
  • [url=http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/laurus93/media/logo1_zpsa4ba74d9.gif.html]logo1_zpsa4ba74d9.gif[/URL]
  • i took the liberty of posting a guide myself.. i really suck at photoshopping, so you could do me a big favor.. don't know how i could repay you :P [url=http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/laurus93/media/image_1367253197754191_zpsbec8e373.jpg.html]image_1367253197754191_zpsbec8e373.jpg[/URL]
  • Font: Palatino Lynotype, but I'm not satisfied with it, you can try anything else. Please keep a low case on the first "a" of the name. 

really good logo.....

• logo1_zpsa4ba74d9.gif

Sorry I haven't done any liveries recently, was away for the weekend! I'll start churning some designs out tonight for you guys :)

Thanks pal!!! Please don't rush!! I think we would all appreciate you taking your time and producing the best works of yours :)

Hello

Do you have a template for 737-800 winglets ?

Cheers