Bug in Performance check tool?

Yes, it’s down to either take it or leave it. It’s not going to change in the foreseeable future .

Then I would know that it's not a bug.

Everyone here seems to think it’s perfectly fine that you can fly an airplane with between 50-80% cargo and passengers a certain route but if you change the speed 2km/h it’s impossible to fly it even with 10% cargo and passengers. That makes no sense, why would you design a game to work in such a way?

Except for in cases like JFK-ARN where you on the edge of your range, in these cases the function has not achieved it’s intended goal.

I am also bringing up the related bug here, which is that the interface in the performance check tool does not explain to the player why you can’t fly with speed override, it just doesn’t work satisfactory with speed override but says that all checks are OK!

I want the game to use as realistic checks as possible, if it’s not possible at all to fly an A220 from JFK-ARN in reality based on it’s real range, then why is it possible to do so in the game?

If it is possible but not economical in reality, then why is it in the game?

I am trying to offer you an ability to resolve an issue/bug in the game and make it better by reporting it. If your not interested in me reporting bugs or strange quirks or ways to make the game better I can stop before I even got started.

According to your own definition, your “related” bug is none. The page works EXACTLY as the designer/programmer intended it to work. To provide a clearer explanation as to why a certain route is not possible to fly is most likely a feature request.

I won’t argue about your so called “bug” anymore. But there’s plenty of explanation of the simplified performance system and suggestions onbhow to improve. The search function will help you with that.