Buying Leased Aircraft

I believe that if you lease an aircraft you should be able to buy it outright when you feel it would be more profitable, like when BA stopped leasing it's Concordes and bought them outright, but that is just an example. to do this, you cannot keep the same aircraft and just say buy outright. Instead you cancel the contract and it ends up on the used market, where you have to re-seat it and probably pay more for it. Not needed urgently, it is just that the current system is a bit bulky.

I believe it is an option if you have leased the plane for a certain amount of time.

Go to "Leasing" under your menu that includes Fleet Management and Manufacturers. At the bottom is "Leasing". It lists the leasing information for your fleet. On the right hand side of mine, there is an option to buy the plane for a certain amount of money... currently waaaaay too much for me. :)

If you've leased a plane for two four weeks or more, then the Fleet Management > Leasing page offers an option to buy the aircraft.

Edit: Yes, it's four weeks, not two.

I think that you have to lease an aircraft for four weeks until you have the option to purchase the aircraft. This feature is not available for aircraft leased from private (players).

I think that you have to lease an aircraft for four weeks until you have the option to purchase the aircraft. This feature is not available for aircraft leased from private (players).

Yes, it’s four weeks. My bad.

If lessee leased AS aircraft at least 4 weeks ago, he may buy the aircraft at the price specified. It is not possible to buy aircraft from private lenders.

Source