Cancelled

For some reason one of my flights keeps getting cancelled. It says wrong airport flight still in the air but my schedule shows that the departure and arrival times are good. I generally leave 3 -4 minutes between when a flight says it’s ready to go and when I actually take off. Can some one help me figure this out?

Hi,

if it is a newly leased plane… did you schedule a transfer flight to your hub, or to the first take-off point of the schedule ?

Jan

Yes I did. All other flights come off without a hitch and sometimes that one does too.

Hi,

are you saying this particular plane flies sometimes, and sometimes the flights are cancelled ?

Does your flight plan show green ? In other words, are your flights and return flights in good order ?

Is the maintenance ratio above 100% ? If not, the plane can be grounded every time it’s maintenance level drops below 50.

These are the only explanations I can come up with. Sounds very strange though… a plane that flies when it is in the mood to fly :D

Jan

It might be maintainence. It’s at 54% atm. The ratio is at 114% though. It is an older plane too.

Hi,

perhaps your maintenance time is unevenly spread over the week. If you for instance schedule two blocks of 12 hours per week, your maintenance ratio could be over 100%… but the technical quality of your plane can drop below 50 if there is a three day gap between maintenance intervals. If that is the case, make sure your plane gets a few hours of maintenance every day.

Jan