Cannot pay back secure loan in my parent company

Hi everyone! I just create my company in new Quimby world. However, because of my mistake, the system added an employee to my parent company which is redundant and cost salary. I have all my asset in my subsidiary so it is difficult for me to pay it back. Can I ask how to pay the salary to prevent the liquidation of my parent company? Probably it is a small bug in AS so anyone who can provide me suggestion will be appreciated!

That is no bug. You can transfer money back to your holding by buying a plane and transfer it via asset management tool to your parent company. But I assume that you are too small in the beginning. Hence you will perhaps receive a rescue loan - which will help you. But this is not always the case!

So perhaps it is better to restart again. And to prevent that mistake you have made.

That is no bug. You can transfer money back to your holding by buying a plane and transfer it via asset management tool to your parent company. But I assume that you are too small in the beginning. Hence you will perhaps receive a rescue loan - which will help you. But this is not always the case!

So perhaps it is better to restart again. And to prevent that mistake you have made.

How many times can I receive rescue loan before I can transfer money back? Can I put my company in IPO right after 2 weeks to ensure my parent can receive money?

You need equity (planes, money, terminals) - I can't remember, how much, but either 15.000.000 or 20.000.000 AS$ before you can go public.

You can receive 2 weeks a rescue loan, then the end is there. A third time will be granted in case that you have made 2 weeks profit in a row. BUT: rescue loans are not guaranteed...

Why don't you reset right away? You are in the beginning...

You need equity (planes, money, terminals) - I can't remember, how much, but either 15.000.000 or 20.000.000 AS$ before you can go public.

You can receive 2 weeks a rescue loan, then the end is there. A third time will be granted in case that you have made 2 weeks profit in a row. BUT: rescue loans are not guaranteed...

Why don't you reset right away? You are in the beginning...

You r right.Probably this is the only option left