cannot sell stock

Hi,

Today several times I tried to give a selling order of stock (shares) of CX Algeria Airlines within the 10% delta against current sharevalue. The order hasn't been accepted by showing the message. Value (price per share) of selling order not valid. What did I do wrong?

Regards.

Ronald

I also have this situation several times.

But regarding Shares, the team of AS, normally, doesn't clarify too much, I don't know why!

Current share price only updates at the start of the day, any changes throughout the day wont change the current price that is displayed.

This is probably why you are having difficulties with the price you are trying to offer.

Trebor05 described it correctly.... the price may vary during the day so you may have to find out the correct price .... then just to make sure ... if the price is 124 then you have to enter 124.0 and NOT 124,0 or 124. You have to place the order on the right side (if you want to sell shares)  and not on the left. Also if you place the order it will not be sold automatically .... you need somebody who wants to buy the shares you are offering.

@ rubiolas .... if there is anything you like to know just ask  ;)

To all,

Thanks for the clarification. I used the wrong decimal so that might be the problem. I have to wait for tomorrow to get my gain ;-) if somebody else wants to buy my shares. Let you know I succeeded or not.

Regards,

Ronald

Dear Benjamin,

I can ask again, because the question is that I have sent a pm to AS, without any answer.

But ok, I will ask again ;)

Just ask here or send an e-mail to support@airlinesim.aero   Private messages are not the best way to ask anything.

Hello,

I've seen a lot of discussions about the subject, but never clearly answered.

Please, could you clarify one simple point, which is:

A listed company goes bankrupt, what happen with the shares? The liquidation process is launched and the shareholders get the amount of the liquidation OR the shares go to the AS Holding account?

Sometimes looks linke in one way and others looks like the other way, I'm very confused about this and of course this will impact on the way we can invest in a company.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards from Rui Bolas (Bolas Air)

If a shareholder is liquidated, the shares will be sold to the AS Holding. If the AS Holding holds the majority of all shares, the enterprise will be liquidated. Otherwise AS Holding is offering the shares again.

Understood, THY