Can't transfer to airports within same ground network?

I’m new in airlinesim. But I recently find a confusion problem. for example I get airplane from A to B. then I design transfer routes which are B to C1 and B to C2. C1 and C2 are linked by ground network. And it turns out that I only get one transfer-able flight B to C1. No transfer between B and C2. why is that happen? anyone understand?

Are A, B, C1 and C2 in the same country? Is C2 a non-transfer airport?

Don't know whether i understood correct.

Pax use ground network only at the start or the end of a journey, but never in the middle.

Exampleay )

Harare - Johannesburg Lanseria

Johannesburg Lanseria to Johannesburg International via ground network (not possible)

Johannesburg International to Cape Town

A is outside my country. B is a transfer-able airport. C1 and C2 are two small airport near to each other. they are untransfer-able. maybe it’s because there is ground network between C1 and C2 .so passengers can either transfer to C1 orC2 from B. and use ground network to get final destination? In this case, only transfer flight to C1 is because this flight is earlier than the one toC2? Is that correct?

Now I am confused... So B is your hub in your country? Please give us the name of your airline and the server. That would make it easier.

I think it is much easier to use clear names and not a-b-c-d........

Server and airline may be helpful too.

An in-game UK airline cannot sell YYC-LHR/LCY-GOA, although this is a valid routing on the real British Airways.  Similiarly, my in-game Japanese airline can't sell SFO-HND/NRT-HKG.  Passengers and cargo cannot utilise a ground connection for the LHR-LCY or HND-NRT connection.  

The ground connection only works for the first or last segment, so a YEG passenger could fly YYC-LHR-FCO, and a SJC passenger can fly SFO-HND-HKG;  conversely, a YYC passenger could do YYC-LHR-PMI and use the ground connection to ALC, or the SFO passenger can go SFO-HND-HKG and take a ground connection to CAN.

Keep in mind, that you must have traffic rights for all sectors that are flown, but not necessarily for sectors where road/rail/ship are used.  A Canadian airline can sell JFK-YYZ-TLV-HFA(ground), but an American airline cannot and neither can an Israeli airline.  This is because a Canadian airline has traffic rights over JFK-YYZ and YYZ-TLV, and traffic rights do not apply to ground sectors.  An American airline can only transport to/from the USA, and therefore would only have traffic rights for JFK-YYZ.  Similiarly, an Israeli airline can only transport to/from Israel, and would only have traffic rights over YYZ-TLV.  

sorry for the confusion guys. what I’m trying to do is LYI-TAO-PUS and TNA-TAO-PUS(I’m not trying to use the ground network yet) there is no problem.But the in return routes,I also fly PUS-TAO-LYI and PUS-TAO-TNA. When I check the transfer page in scheduling, only find pax can connect only by TAO-LYI, which means that another flight(TAO-TNA)is just a flight with no transfer connection. LYI and TNA are linked by ground network. Maybe all passenger who want to transfer at TAO to TNA choose to transfer to LYI instead? So they could use the ground network between LYI and TNA and arrive TNA? I play in Devau. And my airline is GalaxyHusky air. But I’m rescheduling right now… so there are no fly plan at this moment…

I may not be getting exactly what you are saying, but to me it appears that you are not observing the minimum connection time in TAO and therefore do not see all possible connections.

Or, you are looking at the connections tab in scheduling with "cargo" checkbox checked.

A little look at the geography might show the explanation.

Passengers (in real life as in AS) don’t like to fly first in one direction and then return back to where they came from. A certain longer route is of course accepted, but if the connection is very much longer than a direct flight, then passengers refuse to take that connection.

My assumption is, that TAO is just a bit too much of a detour and that’s why it no longer shows as a connection, while LYI is just within the limits.

image.gif

thanks everybody

A little look at the geography might show the explanation.

Passengers (in real life as in AS) don’t like to fly first in one direction and then return back to where they came from. A certain longer route is of course accepted, but if the connection is very much longer than a direct flight, then passengers refuse to take that connection.

My assumption is, that TAO is just a bit too much of a detour and that’s why it no longer shows as a connection, while LYI is just within the limits.

image.gif

Given the 2.5x distance rule, I do not think this one is the issue.