Can't understand

Just trying to support what caithes is aiming at:

Your ORS-rating on MIA-EZE is only relevant for pax booking this very route.

Let’s make it a drastic example for you to understand:

What if 66% of pax were actually only connecting on your MIA-EZE but booked JFK-EZE?

What if your competitor installed a nonstop JFK-EZE? 66% of your load is gone without seeing any change in ORS.

THERE ARE NO NEW ROUTES IN EZE. Read my previous messages.

You are forgetting that your competitors are not only companies in Argentina (direct competitors), but also in Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Bolivia and Peru. Traffic flows, especially by  Brazilian, Paraguayan, or Chilean competitor can have a dramatic effect on your load factors.

Let's go through them, 1 by 1:

Brazil: I have an airline there, and it's doing incredibly well. Brazil is an oasis right now, since the 2 largest carriers have gone out of business several weeks ago.

Uruguay: No airlines operating there

Paraguay: The only airline here is my own, suffering the same SLF drops

Chile: The largest carries has gone out of business a couple of months ago. No airline has yet filled its place

Bolivia: Just one airline here, rather new and struggling. No long-haul flights

Peru: Same situation as in Chile. No long-haul flights

Nesh, it seems like Easy Bee is expanding at EZE at the moment. At least they have +7,38% of the market share this week. Might be the reason?

THERE ARE NO NEW ROUTES IN EZE. Read my previous messages.

This was just an EXAMPLE. It doesn’t matter if there’s a new route to EZE as long as most pax were just CONNECTING to somewhere.

…and that somewhere might be in Brazil…

This week is back to normal... still don't know what's going on...

Nesh, actually same for me - ghosts somewhere!

This week is back to normal... still don't know what's going on...

Odd. If it's back to normal, then there might have been some issue. On Aspern, there was an issue with the MAF airport. It wasn't sending out passengers at all. The calculation time was stuck at the top of the Game Status list for over two weeks. I didn't have any passengers for a long time. I have screen shots of it. So it might be something like that... I would have thought if the issue was larger scaled, it would have been announced.