CBE Airways

CBE_new_logo.png

CBE is expanding! During the last months CBE Argentina, CBE Equador and CBE Dominican Republic have launched operations with CBE Zambia and CBE Pakistan to follow in the coming days. CBE Caribbean has also greatly expanded it´s transatlantic converge with an order for 20 brand new 737-900ERs from Boeing which will together with the already existing fleet of 12 of the type further increase the trans Atlantic offering. A recent push has also happened to add flights to Venezuela and Colombia to feed the trans Atlantic expansion. CBE Argentina currently offers flights all over Argentina with high frequencies while CBE Equador is in the process of building up it´s network across the region. CBE Zambia is currently waiting to be approved by the government before launching operations and CBE Pakistan is waiting for it´s 50 CRJ1000s to be delivered for operations to start. 

With this rapid growth we will require about 10,000 new cabin crew across the Global Group across all operations. Working as Global Cabin Crew is the best job in the world due to the flexibility and career opportunities offered. As a Global Cabin Crew (GCC) you can work all around the world from jungles of Papua to the mountains in Ecuador, after on year working at any of our carriers you will get the opportunity to transfer to any other Global carrier without having to retrain. At Global we also offer a fast career path with opportunities to work as Purser on the worlds largest aircraft and truly see all corners of the world while being paid very well. A couple of examples of our crews careers are:

• Ada Pereira is from East Timor and is 25 years old. She started working at Kecepatan as Antonov 148 cabin crew two years ago, nowadays she works as a Boeing 747-8i purser for Kecepatan.
  • Edgar Kitumba is from Uganda and is 26 years old. He started working for Asian Airways (later Malaysian) 3 years ago, nowadays he is head purser for the whole Malaysian.  
  • Raluca Popescu is originally from Romania and she is 29 years old. She started working for Montecristo Airways as a CRJ700 cabin crew 5 years ago. Due to the employee transfer program between Montecristo and Global Group she choose to transfer to IndoSky as A320 purser. Nowadays she works as a Airbus A380 purser for IndoSky leading the operation on board the biggest plane in the world. 
  • Sadie Baker from England is 22 years old. She started working at Panamericana Caribbean (currently CBE Caribbean) as Q400 cabin crew due to her wanting change in her life and being attracted to Barbados, due to the flexibility shown and the excellence of service she offered she recently got responsible for establishing the Global Crew program responsible for reliving, training and inspecting all Global flying employees. Sadie´s achievement is an example how the Global Group discovers exceptional talent within it´s employees and trusts it´s employees regardless of age and experience. 

CBE_new_logo.png

CBE World Wide just got re-branded to CBE Group which we feel is a much more fitting name for the group of CBE Airlines all over the world. With 9 active members across 5 continents makes us a major force in the global market. We have also redesigned the CBE management system with a new central corporate management of all the CBE carriers working from our brand new Zaha Hadid designed headquarters in the CEOs birth town Karlstad. This is a beautiful addition to an already spectacular building designed by the CEOs favourite architect will which serve as the CBE corporate headquarters were all CBE operations will be managed and run. All CBE carriers also have a local management team who run the operations on location but the Karlstad is were the corporate decisions will come from and were the complete operations will be over sighted from. The CBE Group is not to be confused with the Global Group which is a completely separate entity based in Jakarta who except for being the complete owner has very little influence over CBE Group. CBE Group is the 4th separate entity of the Global Group after IndoSky, American and Global Banking Corporation who all are run independently. This new beautiful headquarters will bring many new jobs to the small city of Karlstad and more importantly i will bring multiple higher education jobs.

The choice of running CBE from Karlstad is because CBE is a very personal brand for the CEO because it is his initials and there is no more personal place than were he was born. Karlstad also has an mostly empty Airport which will be ideal for CBE training and it will be a perfect base for the CBE Corporate jets allowing the management to quickly reach the various carriers. Enjoy this masterpiece of Architecture  :wub::

copyright-zaha-hadid-architects_exterior

CBE_new_logo.png

Welcome on board CBE Airways, the Global airline! We operate in 9 countries across 5 continents flying thousands of passengers each day on board our modern selection of aircraft. Our 9 airlines are:

CBE_Africa_logo.png

Based in Abidjan, Cote d´Ivoire flying 50 brand new Sukhoi Superjet 100s throughout Europe and Africa connecting the African continent to the old country.

CBE_Argentina_logo.png

Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina flying a grand fleet of 40 CRJ 900s, 20 CRJ 1000s, 10 CRJ 700s and 2 long range A330-300 to Europe and North America. We connect South America to the world!

CBE_cambodia_logo.png

The Airline of the legendary Angkor Wat! Based in Siem Rap, Cambodia we operate a fleet of 50 modern Suckhoi Supejet 100 machines working closely with our sister carrier IndoSky to connect Indoesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and thailand to China and Japan!

CBE_Caribbean_logo.png

A legendary airline and the flag ship carrier for the CBE Group! CBE Caribbean was originally founded as Panamericana Caribbean it was purchased by the Global Group and re branded as the first of our Global CBE Carriers. We operate 32 737-900ERs, 15 Ejets and 12 Q400s across the Caribbean and Atlantic.

CBE_dominican_logo.png

Based in Punta Cana, Dominican Repuiblic, we operate 2 737-900ERs and 10 E175 machines connecting the Caribbean with the old country!

CBE_ecuador_logo.png

Based in Quito, Ecuador, we operate 12 CRJ 700s and until our 50 ordered CRJ 700s get delivered we temporarily operate 15 ERJs.

CBE_pacifica_logo.png

Based in Honaria, Solomon Islands we connect the Pacific onboard our 5 CRJ200s and 2 ATR 42s!

CBE_pakistan_logo.png

Based in Karachi, Pakistan we are the airline of Pakistan connecting Pakistan to the world in complete luxury! We operate a fleet of 50 factory fresh CRJ1000s to Asia and beyond!

CBE_zambia_logo.png

Last but not least is CBE Zambia which is based in Lusaka, Zambia which connecting Africa on board our fleet of 10 CRJ700s!

In total we operate 340 aircraft employing tens of thousands of people across all parts of our Global operation! Obviously not all of these companies have a large potential but some certain ones certainly have a potential to greatly expand. We wish you a happy new year on behalf of CBE and hope to be ending next year with over 1000 modern aircraft in our fleet connecting even more people across the world!

CBE_new_logo.png

The latest advertisements for CBE have arrived. Each CBE carrier is advertised differently based on the location but some of the adverts will be pout up internationally well known locations to raise awareness for CBE and have passengers consider it a world airline! CBE flies you to legends, and legends fly CBE!

CBE_angkor-wat_ad.png

CBE_Argentina_logo.png

CBE Argetina just introduced it´s brand new A330-300X machines flying to Europe, US and beyond in a fantastic configuration of 35 luxurious wider full bed seats giving our passengers ultimate privacy and comfort and 152 standard Plus seats with a high recline angle and large pitch. Our current three A330s are all painted in Unity livery and are named after the CEO´s largest inspiration Baroness Margret Thatcher, the Argentine General Manuel Belgrano and Vulcan. These names have been far from popular in Argentina as they are a distinct references of the 1982 Falkland War. The CEO who is far from conflict shy and known to be very fond of the Falklands war from a theoretical point of view makes the suspicions even more clear. These beautiful planes fly to Madrid, Barcelona, London, Mexico City, Orlando and Bridgetown. CBE Argentina Chief of A330s Juan Lucas Gonzalez spoke at the launch representing the CEO "These new planes are yet again a sign of how massively the Global Group is pouring in money in CBE Argentina and how they are massively investing in this beautiful country. We are proud to finally offer wide bodies flying long haul and hope to have more of these beautiful planes joining shortly. We are equally taking our pride as an Unity affiliate and are happy of be part of the worlds´s most prestigious alliance on behalf of the Global Groups leadership of the alliance"

Trans_Atlantic_Unity_A330_300.png

Great to see you're doing well! Thinking of playing again but work has been very hectic since last year.

Happy new year, Christian!

B.

Happy new year, Ben!

I would be very happy to see you back as long as you dont directly compete with me again ;). Staying home for the Christmas holidays celebrating with family have given me a well deserved break from work and studies and a time to finally enjoy hobbies such as AS. Although I miss the sun in this dark, cold and stormy place.

Chris

CBE_new_logo.png

As the Airline of The Grand Tour we are delighted to announce the fifth episode of the second season! As customary to Global Group each carrier sponsors a movie or series an will thereby brand multiple aircraft accordingly and market the series. In return we get first show and exclusive rights. With Indo sponsoring Star Wars, American sponsoring Fifty Shades and the choice for CBE to sponsor GT was easy. The Grand Tour is a program which has the world as their playground and CBE is the same thing. We are not bound by borders we are truly all around the world! Although the biggest criterion for a franchise to be sponsored by Global they need to be the absolute favourites of the CEO. This is certainly true with all three we currently sponsor. We are the only airline offering Grand Tour on board and whats best is that we show it the minute it premiers meaning that you will never miss out. With our state of the art 4k displays and audio you will have the best experience watching GT on board CBE! Here is the trailer for episode 5 of the second season which releases in within hours!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LO6Ykq6qK8

Honestly, I completely dislikes Amazon Video and as I cant order Amazon in Sweden there is no real benefit for an Amazon prime membership. My major annoyance is the little amount of content offered and the fact that somehow the video player always seems to lag behind with Audio at highest quality even with a 1GB/S internet connection and a very good computer. The only reason I am a prime members is to watch GT in highest definition the moment it is released which cant be achieved through other sites. Overall I wouldn't recommend anyone to get it as Netflix is much better, if you dont specifically need Amazon exclusive content. Overall I use Google Play Music for Music which I think is better than Spotify because I can play on multiple devices at the same time and my friends cant stalk what I listen to, Amazon Music Unlimited is very hard to use and it also allows just one device. Google Play Music also gives Youtube Red when I am in the US which is a great thing (sadly not in Sweden yet) and Youtube Music if I want some change. For video Netflix is the best in my opinion but I cant say I am extremely pleased. I hope this short review helped you choosing as I certainly had difficulty doing it, tell me what you think. 

CBE logo

CBE is back! This time again in the UK. CBE will primarily be a long haul airline flying 757s across the Atlantic from UK cities. We have estimated that there is demand for at least 100 long haul planes flying from the UK. CBE will primarily be a high luxury long haul airline offering the best in customer service. We are proud to be able to rehire many staff who worked at the previous CBE and British Trans Atlantic who have willingly chosen to leave our competitors to come back to the CBE family. We are incredibly proud of our loyal staff and we will as a thank you pay double wages for the first couple of weeks.

Another part of the company will be running short haul service across the UK and Europe, both point to point and through hubs in LGW, LTN, EDI and AMS. We will use beautiful and modern 737s and 717s for our European network.

1 Like