Cheap Airplanes for 10%

A I have been told I am not allowed to hijack the opportunity thread I post it here again. 

​I regards of Kunibert06’s post on him going to offer all the planes, he has on offer for leasing, for  10%, I want to urge players to be careful on building there airline on cheap planes like these. 

​It does make you and your airline very dependent on the player you are leasing from, has he can cancle the Leasing-contract without warning. 

Once again I  want to say that I do not want to accuse kunibert06 of doing so. 

This is just a general information for new members, or airlines leasing cheap planes. 

Kunibert06 is a valued member and he explicitly stated there are no conditions attached. Leasing from him is as secure as from official aircraft trade organization, but at 90% discount. Your attainable growth rate will be multiple times over, in just a short period of time.

I urge all players who are desiring to outperform their competition to take advantage of this offer.

A I have been told I am not allowed to hijack the opportunity thread I post it here again. 

​I regards of Kunibert06’s post on him going to offer all the planes, he has on offer for leasing, for  10%, I want to urge players to be careful on building there airline on cheap planes like these. 

​It does make you and your airline very dependent on the player you are leasing from, has he can cancle the Leasing-contract without warning. 

Once again I  want to say that I do not want to accuse kunibert06 of doing so. 

This is just a general information for new members, or airlines leasing cheap planes. 

By the way you shouldn't name drop since kunibert06, is as stated above a respected member of the AS community 

I did not accuse Kunibert06 of anything. I just want to urge players to be careful with cheap leasing contracts, as they make you dependent in a player. 

​In my opinion this should only be done when u really can tust someone as they can cancle the contracts and screw you. 

As this can happen with any player this is a general warning.

@ Highlander222

​It is my decision what i should or should not do. I don’t think you should do that

​@rubiohiguey2000

I don’t know how you come to this, but leasing from a private player/airline is ALWAYS riskier than leasing from the official trade organization.   

I did not accuse Kunibert06 of anything. I just want to urge players to be careful with cheap leasing contracts, as they make you dependent in a player. 

​In my opinion this should only be done when u really can tust someone as they can cancle the contracts and screw you. 

As this can happen with any player this is a general warning.

@ Highlander222

​It is my decision what i should or should not do. I don’t think you should do that

​@rubiohiguey2000

I don’t know how you come to this, but leasing from a private player/airline is ALWAYS riskier than leasing from the official trade organization.   

In defense of rubio, surely a cheaper leasing agreement is better than a more expensive one 

In defense of rubio, surely a cheaper leasing agreement is better than a more expensive one 

That's not totally true. 

​Yes it is better to pay less for the same plane, but at the same time the risk of a terminated leasing contract is bigger. In fact there is no risk of  a terminated leasing contract when you lease from AirlineSim 

You can't expect something for nothing. Pay less = bigger risk. Pay more = Less risk. That's how the world works

You can't expect something for nothing. Pay less = bigger risk. Pay more = Less risk. That's how the world works

Well put

The thread looks and sounds like a personal crusade, but anyway.

The risk that my leasing contracts are cancelled by myself is, to be fair, higher than by AS itself. I estimate it by around 1%, because one never should say never. I think it’s still quite a good offer to have a 90% discount, also at longhaul aircraft where it is especially valuable, and to have a 1% risk that the contract will be cancelled.

As this topic was now mentioned already in three different threads by MPI I am really curious about the reasons behind but i guess we all have to stay curious.

From my side I can only encourage players to take advantage of that offer and break the monopolistic markets in pearls. :slight_smile:

The thread looks and sounds like a personal crusade, but anyway.

The risk that my leasing contracts are cancelled by myself is, to be fair, higher than by AS itself. I estimate it by around 1%, because one never should say never. I think it’s still quite a good offer to have a 90% discount, also at longhaul aircraft where it is especially valuable, and to have a 1% risk that the contract will be cancelled.

As this topic was now mentioned already in three different threads by MPI I am really curious about the reasons behind but i guess we all have to stay curious.

From my side I can only encourage players to take advantage of that offer and break the monopolistic markets in pearls. :slight_smile:

its not a personal crusade against you. 

There is ONE thread about it and I also wrote ONE post in another thread as it has been suitable for the topic. 

Every player should decide where he/she wants to lease his planes from, but they should know that it can be dangerous to heavily dependent on one player for cheap planes. 

​Cheap planes are a good way to earn more money. No doubt about that. 

I just don't like the way all of you say that it is as save as normal leasing contracts. 

​Using leasing contracts of cheap planed as pressure to "force" a new player in a certain direction has happend before. New players should know about that. 

There is ONE thread about it and I also wrote ONE post in another thread as it has been suitable for the topic. 

Every player should decide where he/she wants to lease his planes from, but they should know that it can be dangerous to heavily dependent on one player for cheap planes. 

I just don’t like the way all of you say that it is as save as normal leasing contracts. 

​Using leasing contracts of cheap planed as pressure to “force” a new player in a certain direction has happend before. New players should know about that.

Once again the condition to my leasing contracts is no condition! No one is forced or requested to delivery anything cause he or she is leasing aircraft from any of my companies.

Accept that and don’t frighten startups or any others airlines which are invited to use my offers as well.

Once again the condition to my leasing contracts is no condition! No one is forced or requested to delivery anything cause he or she is leasing aircraft from any of my companies.

Accept that and don’t frighten startups or any others airlines which are invited to use my offers as well.

We shall see over time how true and honest your offer is 

Startups and players should know about that possibility, that can happen with every player. It"s not all about you 

So I don't see why you cant accept that. This has nothing to do with freighting  them or starting a crusade against you 

We shall see over time how true and honest your offer is 

Startups and players should know about that possibility, that can happen with every player. It"s not all about you 

So I don’t see why you cant accept that. This has nothing to do with freighting  them or starting a crusade against you

You started to mention this as I stated my offer. Others offer the same but there was and is no warning from you, it’s just a reply from you on my offer.

There is the theoretical possibility than an apple goes upward if you let him fall. Everyone should know that as well.

Again all my offers in pearl are without condition.

You started to mention this as I stated my offer. Others offer the same but there was and is no warning from you, it's just a reply from you on my offer.

There is the theoretical possibility than an apple goes upward if you let him fall. Everyone should know that as well.

Again all my offers in pearl are without condition.

Well I have to give you that. You are pretty good in posting ridiculous statement. But I guess u didn't find an better example that the apple you mentioned. 

why should I post it without any reason? 

you postet it and I decided to post my reply to that. And from the first post on I did not accuse u on doing to. 

​If someone else would have done that, I would have done the same. 

Guys, please. We heard both your arguments. Leave it at that.

Guys, please. We heard both your arguments. Leave it at that.

Well said, let's not start a conflict here, 

I just don't like the way all of you say that it is as save as normal leasing contracts. 

​Using leasing contracts of cheap planed as pressure to "force" a new player in a certain direction has happend before. New players should know about that. 

Just for the record MPI it's spelt safe not save 

Well said, let's not start a conflict here, 

Just for the record MPI it's spelt safe not save 

Also it's spelt happened 

And on that we can say this thread has run its course so is now locked