Christmas Meet-Up 2017 - Munich

Christmas is coming fast as every year ... so it's time again for our peaceful christmas meet-up!

This year we are going to Munich Airport on Saturday, 16 December.

Of course you can bring your family and friends with you!

Please sign up via this thread or by email (support@airlinesim.aero)

☆☆☆ PROGRAM ☆☆☆

We meet at 1 p.m. directly at the christmas market in front of Terminal 2. From here we will amble over the market and of course there will be stops for one or the other mulled wine to chat comfortably.

Enough mulles wine?: There is a big ice rink to go ice-skating or you visit the visitors platform in Terminal 2 to watch what's happening on the apron.

https://www.munich-airport.de/weihnachts-und-wintermarkt-2017-bis-30-12-2735912

To end the day we will have a lunch in the "Bräustüberl in Freising, the worlds oldest brewery.

☆☆☆ HOTEL RECOMMENDATIONS ☆☆☆

Isar Hotel Freising

A majority booked this hotel when we last met in Munich

·        65€ excl breakfast (10€ extra)

Bayerischer Hof Freising

This landmarked hotel is located in the city center of Freising

·        rooms from 76€/night incl breakfast

Novotel Munich Airport

The airport hotel in near the Visitors Park; just a few minutes from the airport by bus

·        ~100€ incl breakfast

Hilton Munich Airport

This hotel is located between Terminal 1 and 2

·        ~ 140€ incl breakfast

☆☆☆ PARTICIPANTS ☆☆☆

[table]

[tr][th]Persons[/th][th]Arrival[/th][th]Departure[/th][th]Persons[/th][th]Hotel[/th][/tr]

[tr][td]martin[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]1(+1)[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]marion[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]1[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Spezialist[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]1[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]partim[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]Sunday[/td][td]1[/td][td]Bayerischen Hof[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]yukawa[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]1[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]au_di[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]Sunday[/td][td]1[/td][td]Munich Marriott Hotel Freising[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]highlander222[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]1[/td][td]Isar Hotel Freising[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Thaler[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]Saturday[/td][td]1[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]

[/table]

Yes, I would love to visit Munich Airport and I have booked in at the Isar Hotel Freising, better brush up on my German

I should of mentioned, I am arriving on Saturday and leaving also later on Saturday